1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    26 Feb '20 10:12
    6 year-old arrested
    YouTube

A little commonsense required or better training?
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    26 Feb '20 13:42
    @wolfgang59 said
    6 year-old arrested
    [youtube]MSvWz6t3tfs[/youtube]

I thought that. Wonder what she did that was so worrying that led to the teachers needing to call the police in the first place?
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Feb '20 15:48
    There are certain trigger words that when used by a student, the teachers must act. If they don't act and said student does something in the future, the teacher is held responsible.

It is sad, but I don't blame the teachers. They are doing their job as it id now defined. Sad, yes.
  4. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    26 Feb '20 16:10
    @earl-of-trumps said
    There are certain trigger words that when used by a student, the teachers must act. If they don't act and said student does something in the future, the teacher is held responsible.

It is sad, but I don't blame the teachers. They are doing their job as it id now defined. Sad, yes.
    The child was calm at the time she had her hands tied. Wonder why they didn’t simply sit and chat to her whilst waiting for her parent or guardian to arrive?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Feb '20 16:571 edit
    @drewnogal said
    The child was calm at the time she had her hands tied. Wonder why they didn’t simply sit and chat to her whilst waiting for her parent or guardian to arrive?
    The child was clearly a threat to the teacher, the police officers and possibly even herself. Probably jacked up on street-grade narcotics and almost certainly carrying a concealed weapon. She was lucky she wasn’t tasared or incapacitated with the officer’s Peace-and-Freedom stick.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Feb '20 17:25
    @drewnogal said
    One again, policy.

I am sure police tried that with a seemingly calm prisoner in the past and it backfired badly.

So now, the policy is absolute. Everyone is restrained.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Feb '20 17:33
    @wolfgang59 said
    6 year-old arrested

All I got was video not made available for your country by poster.

Makes it difficult to comment on something one can't see.

-VR
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '20 17:431 edit
    @wolfgang59 said
    6 year-old arrested

Ah yes, the insane Left wing public school system who called the police are now blaming the police.

Thanks for that.

If I were the police, I would see on the caller ID who was calling, and if it was a Left wing loon simply not answer.
  9. Gothenburg
    Moves
    26 Feb '20 18:32
    It's devastating to watch.
  10. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    27 Feb '20 00:21
    @divegeester said
    The child was clearly a threat to the teacher, the police officers and possibly even herself. Probably jacked up on street-grade narcotics and almost certainly carrying a concealed weapon. She was lucky she wasn’t tasared or incapacitated with the officer’s Peace-and-Freedom stick.
    Fake news?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree