General Forum

General Forum

vacation

Subscriberbohemia51
General 16 May '16 07:19
  1. Joined
    10 Jun '13
    Moves
    252575
    16 May '16 07:19
    how do I activate my vacation option?
  2. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    16 May '16 07:28
    Originally posted by bohemia51
    how do I activate my vacation option?
    Click on your profile image top right (you will see a grey generic icon as you are a non-subscriber) in the drop-down box you will see the vacation icon, go there, highlight the dates in the calendar grid and click the "book" button.

    I'd have thought that after 3 years here you would found this by now 😛
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322302
    16 May '16 07:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Click on your profile image top right (you will see a grey generic icon as you are a non-subscriber) in the drop-down box you will see the vacation icon, go there, highlight the dates in the calendar grid and click the "book" button.

    I'd have thought that after 3 years here you would found this by now 😛
    It used to be obvious, but the big UI change made a lot of things go somewhere that you don't automatically look.

    Your statement may confuse nonsubs, particularly as the OP is clearly a subscriber, so it should be said here that vacations are only available to subscribers.
  4. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    16 May '16 08:11
    Originally posted by bohemia51
    how do I activate my vacation option?
    [1] Raise the option with your spouse.
    [2] Put money aside every month.
    [3] Book tickets and accommodation.
    [4] Activate.
  5. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    16 May '16 08:171 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    It used to be obvious, but the big UI change made a lot of things go somewhere that you don't automatically look.

    Your statement may confuse nonsubs, particularly as the OP is clearly a subscriber, so it should be said here that vacations are only available to subscribers.
    I didn't know that vacations are only permitted to subscribers, nor did I notice that this person was a subscriber.

    Learning #2
    Don't post serious questions in the GF.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    16 May '16 08:28
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    ..., so it should be said here that vacations are only available to subscribers.
    And I gave up being a sub so that I could afford a holiday ... 😞
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322302
    16 May '16 11:37
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    And I gave up being a sub so that I could afford a holiday ... 😞
    That's all right, you can just give up all your games to timeout instead. Won't cost you a cent.
  8. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138516
    16 May '16 13:48
    Originally posted by bohemia51
    how do I activate my vacation option?
    i like to throw tantrums,
    a big ole sweet hissyfit...
    it never nets me a holiday,
    but it's how i relate to these twits...
  9. Joined
    10 Jun '13
    Moves
    252575
    16 May '16 17:16
    Thanks everybody for your help.😀
  10. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    16 May '16 17:40
    Originally posted by bohemia51
    Thanks everybody for your help.😀
    Your welcome dude.
    Next time get a sub.
Back to Top