Very Rusty

Very Rusty

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

πŸ‘Œ

Moves
06 Jan 23

@mike69

You have been placed on emoji restriction.

Moves
06 Jan 23

@booger said
@mike69

You have been placed on emoji restriction.
Got itπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ₯Έ!πŸ˜‚

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 23

@booger said
Maybe so but some people just don't care about the consequences of the law or who gets hurt.

Some people also have pasts that are undesirable but with no regrets because we didn't care then, nor care now. Ergo...me.

All of my petty and pathetic crimes showed no regard for the consequences or what the law thought.

My rambling point is...

The stereotype of the loud/b ...[text shortened]... me would take him to Rag Doll City)

If your point was internet tough talk is stupid then I agree.
@booger,
You are correct, I use to be a bar fighter also had a reputation. I don't think fmf or Dive have ever been in a serious fight. They are keyboard warriors I call them.

I am sorry to hear about your bad shoulder, doesn't stop you from being on a list. That is an old injury, don't let that get in your way. I am getting old and slowing down not as fast as I once was but much smarter in bar/street fights. I do my best these days to stay out of them, but if it happens it happens. I have to end them quick now is the only difference. I always could take a good punch or kick. Growing older sucks! πŸ™‚

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 23

@fmf said
I can think of few things as pathetic and toxic as "internet tough talk".
Lets see, I think standing by while someone else pretends you've passed during a Pandemic is pretty Pathetic. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 23

@booger said
Maybe...I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm a friendly guy until I get mad and I explode.
No seperation from me in person and me using any other form of communication.

I'm just saying the classic bar fighter back in the 80's and 90's in Canada was an actual common occurrence.

Not today no.

Back then it was a thing.
Booger,
fmf is just not getting what your are telling him as he was never in a bar brawl or a street fight. Something he has never done.

Hell we started as young teenagers at dances, if you went to a dance and didn't get in a fight you were disappointed. The good old days, didn't prove a damn thing, but we thought it did young and silly, then you get a reputation and have no choice in the matter, people come after you and you have to defend yourself.

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Jan 23

@very-rusty said
@booger,
You are correct, I use to be a bar fighter also had a reputation. I don't think fmf or Dive have ever been in a serious fight. They are keyboard warriors I call them.

I am sorry to hear about your bad shoulder, doesn't stop you from being on a list. That is an old injury, don't let that get in your way. I am getting old and slowing down not ...[text shortened]... now is the only difference. I always could take a good punch or kick. Growing older sucks! πŸ™‚

-VR
Rocky XXVII
The Zimmer Frame Meltdown

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Jan 23

@very-rusty said
Booger,
fmf is just not getting what your are telling him as he was never in a bar brawl or a street fight. Something he has never done.

Hell we started as young teenagers at dances, if you went to a dance and didn't get in a fight you were disappointed. The good old days, didn't prove a damn thing, but we thought it did young and silly, then you get a re ...[text shortened]... ion and have no choice in the matter, people come after you and you have to defend yourself.

-VR
@Booger was getting laid while you were getting your ass handed to you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 23

@gambrel said
But he takes a blue pill for that
Fortunately gamby I don't need that yet. Sorry, to hear about your issues though. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 23

@divegeester said
Rocky XXVII
The Zimmer Frame Meltdown
2020 EURO DRUNKEN RANT.....Now there was a Meltdown! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

-VR

Moves
06 Jan 23

@very-rusty said
Fortunately gamby I don't need that yet. Sorry, to hear about your issues though. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

-VR
Been so long for me I don’t know if the damn thing works or notπŸ₯’πŸ™.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Jan 23

@very-rusty said
2020 EURO DRUNKEN RANT.....Now there was a Meltdown! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

-VR
Still riffing on that, how sad.
You’ve been shown dozens of times that you are mistaken.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Jan 23
1 edit

@very-rusty said
@booger,
You are correct, I use to be a bar fighter also had a reputation. I don't think fmf or Dive have ever been in a serious fight.
This may be true of myself but I believe FMF is a black belt (or highly qualified) in one of the martial arts and has found the skill useful on several occasions, but you will rarely, if at all, have heard him talking about it.

Why do you think that is?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 23
1 edit

@divegeester said
Still riffing on that, how sad.
You’ve been shown dozens of times that you are mistaken.
You were drunk as a skunk and you even admitted it when you did your EURO 2020 RANT. Most childish thing I have ever heard out of you. Remember you were even going to kiss by bare butt....>LOL<.... You removed a bunch of stuff you said and Moderators removed a bunch of stuff. Yup, not one of your better moments that I'll never let you forget about. πŸ™‚

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 23

@mike69 said
Been so long for me I don’t know if the damn thing works or notπŸ₯’πŸ™.
Mike,
There is this old expression: IF you don't use it you lose it! πŸ™‚

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 23

@divegeester said
This may be true of myself but I believe FMF is a black belt (or highly qualified) in one of the martial arts and has found the skill useful on several occasions, but you will rarely, if at all, have heard him talking about it.

Why do you think that is?
He has no faith in it himself? Always someone better! What Martial Arts is he in do you even know? I have two brothers both in Martial Arts Karate and taekwondo, one them I can beat even at my ripe old age. He is a 5 degree black belt in taekwondo, but no heart for fighting. Perhaps that is the same with fmf I have no idea. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

-VR