1. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 01:35
    Today was wedding day. Aunt Ginger was getting married to Kevin Kinney. Everything was perfect - except one little thing.
    My brother, Leo Kern, fainted. He fell backwards (and his knees buckled, and he also somehow managed to keep his head from hitting the ground).
    There was no injury, praise the lord, but I could tell how bad he felt, and how embaresed he was.
    The Lord knew that was going to happen, and I knew that because a very nice lady came by to sit with Leo, and she had a strong smelling salt. She passes out a lot, and she wasn't going to take it with her, but God told her to.
    But...
    I still feel like I could've cought him. I fell guilty, even though it wasnt my fault. I feel like I could've stopped it. I feel guilty.

Has anyone else had something similar like this happen to them?
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 02:08
    Originally posted by @bongallojoe
    Today was wedding day. Aunt Ginger was getting married to Kevin Kinney. Everything was perfect - except one little thing.
    My brother, Leo Kern, fainted. He fell backwards (and his knees buckled, and he also somehow managed to keep his head from hitting the ground).
    There was no injury, praise the lord, but I could tell how bad he felt, and how embares ...[text shortened]... ve stopped it. I feel guilty.

maybe the lady with the smelling salts was the Lord and the devil was right behind pushing little Leo down
    the freaks in the spirituality form might discuss this with you
    why?
    hell if I know
  3. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 02:53
    im asking for stories, not explanations.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 03:31
    im asking for stories, not explanations.
    sorry
    I don't have any stories as lame as yours
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 04:50
    There was no injury, praise the lord, but I could tell how bad he felt, and how embares ...[text shortened]... ve stopped it. I feel guilty.

God should have told her to take a cushion.
    Or warned you so that you could catch him.
    Or told your brother to take it easy on the booze
    Or ....

Nah. Telling an old lady to take smelling salts (of no medicinal value) is pure genius.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree