weren't we all supposed to die today??

weren't we all supposed to die today??

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
24 Apr 18

well,
that's what i heard...
#nibiru

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @rookie54
well,
that's what i heard...
#nibiru
Disappointed?

Gothenburg

Moves
24 Apr 18
1 edit

The day has only started here and I have plans...

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
24 Apr 18

well,
that's what i heard...
#nibiru
to-day means to-day weher on the earth exactly? Today in Europe in Ozeania or in the Americas?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
24 Apr 18

well,
that's what i heard...
#nibiru
Personally I refuse to die on a Tuesday.

I have submitted the correct forms.

Moves
24 Apr 18

I checked the "obits" in today's paper and I, for one, am not listed though given those names are of those who "passed" a couple of days ago I guess I should check again in a few days eh?😲

Moves
24 Apr 18

well,
that's what i heard...
#nibiru
Nah, Nibiru already happened, that was two years ago. Today is Planet X. And in five years it's Mirror Earth's turn -- it's gonna cut loose from the opposite site of our orbit around the sun, speed up, and crash into us. Or maybe come to a dead stop so we'll crash into it, that makes no difference because Einstein.

You gotta keep up with your space conspiracies, you know. If you don't, you'll never perish right order.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Disappointed?
heck no, i put in a full day's work before i realized i was on the block to be chopped...

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ponderable
to-day means to-day weher on the earth exactly? Today in Europe in Ozeania or in the Americas?[
a spin of the planet?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @apathist
a spin of the planet?
Yes a given date Begins at different times around the earth. so when in Oceania the sun goes up it goes down halfway rond the earth.

Giving a date for world's end sould give the time-Zone.

p
Please Pay Attention

Lethabong

Moves
25 Apr 18

well,
that's what i heard...
#nibiru
TESS will save us...

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @shallow-blue
Nah, Nibiru already happened, that was two years ago. Today is Planet X. And in five years it's Mirror Earth's turn -- it's gonna cut loose from the opposite site of our orbit around the sun, speed up, and crash into us. Or maybe come to a dead stop so we'll crash into it, that makes no difference because Einstein.

You gotta keep up with your space conspiracies, you know. If you don't, you'll never perish right order.
No, didn't you know Aliens are stopping mirror Earth in its tracks so we crash into them? God, you need to get out more😉

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
26 Apr 18

Doomsayers have been predicting the end of the world since the beginning of the world. Some day, one of them will be right. All of them have been wrong so far.