1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Dec '16 08:511 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    No it's scotch. Still awful though.
    Most scotch is, in my opinion.

I once got drunk on Canadian whiskey one night and threw up for two days. Haven't touched it since.

Janis Joplin preferred Southern Comfort. I'm not exactly sure what that is, perhaps a liqueur. It doesn't seem like a whiskey to me, but I don't know. It kinda tastes like whiskey, but way too sweet for me, though.

You're on the right track with bourbon. But I prefer Tennessee whiskey, such as Jack Daniel's. While legally a type of bourbon, the residents of Kentucky and Tennessee fight over this. πŸ™‚
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Dec '16 10:47
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Most scotch is, in my opinion.

I once got drunk on Canadian whiskey one night and threw up for two days. Haven't touched it since.

Janis Joplin preferred Southern Comfort. I'm not exactly sure what that is, perhaps a liqueur. It doesn't seem like a whiskey to me, but I don't know. It kinda tastes like whiskey, but way too sweet for me, though.

Y ...[text shortened]... s. While legally a type of bourbon, the residents of Kentucky and Tennessee fight over this. πŸ™‚
    I just got some egg nog and some nice spiced rum, mix with some nutmeg and cinnamon and just the right amount of rum, too much is too bitter but it is a nice drink. I can make a pint of rum last a year, we drink so muchπŸ™‚

BTW did you ever link to my soundcloud thing? Have 50 tunes there now, a lot of them original compositions for acoustic instruments, guitar, dulcimer and mandolin and a couple of keyboard things.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree