1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 14:10
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What are you talking about? I'm just asking Vandervelde what he means? What on earth is wrong with that?
    "What?"
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 14:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    In case you haven't noticed, I really can't be bothered with what your "question" was. We've all had quite enough of your interrogations to understand that you don't even care what the answers are. It's all about the intimidation with you.
    What is the matter with you? FMF is just asking what Vandervelde was referring to, it is a completely legitimate question.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 14:122 edits
    In case you haven't noticed, I really can't be bothered with what your "question" was. We've all had quite enough of your interrogations to understand that you don't even care what the answers are. It's all about the intimidation with you.
    Why do you keep mentioning my supposed "new job" when there is no such thing? Who is playing the joke on you and why do you think they are doing it to you?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 14:121 edit
    "What?"
    I was posting to vandervelde when you jumped in with this:

"You must be one of those guys who, when confronted with something, say "what?" to give themselves more time to think up an answer"
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 14:431 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Forum banned for bullying Kegge
    Sir,
    Where and who would you have gotten that information from? A Mod friend perhaps? If he didn't, kegge should have gotten one himself for what he said, concerning RHP members, mods, and admins.
    Kind Regards,
    Have a great day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 14:471 edit
    I am not a Mod. I repeat, I am not a Mod.

(Maybe i'm a Mod).

Edit: I certainly have the swagger of a Mod. (Can someone please PM me to let me know if i'm a Mod, or if I need to make a doctor's appointment concerning my swagger).
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 14:50
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

(Maybe i'm a Mod).

Edit: I certainly have the swagger of a Mod. (Can someone please PM me to let me know if i'm a Mod, or if I need to make a doctor's appointment concerning my swagger).
    Ah, so you are a GEN mod. Is that even legal?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 14:59

(Maybe i'm a Mod).

Sir,
    LOL....With all due respect I don't think anyone would ever mistake you for being a Moderator. That or you are a very good actor! 😛

-VR
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 15:01
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    With all due respect I don't think anyone would ever mistake you for being a Moderator.
    No, not with you and Suzianne being so incredibly sharp when it comes to figuring out who Moderators are ! 🙄
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 15:08
    Sir,
    LOL....With all due respect I don't think anyone would ever mistake you for being a Moderator. That or you are a very good actor! 😛

-VR
    Have been a Moderator old chap for the last 15 years, so I indeed must have the acting ability of Morgan Freeman.
    (Okay, not on this site).

Respectfully yours,

Ghost of a Mod
  11. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 17:30
    I have not had enough of his interrogations.
    Krist you make it sound like he is waterboarding you.
    Drama queen.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 18:48
    Originally posted by josephw
    There is no Seitse.
    Heretic!

He really exists
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 19:453 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    No, not with you and Suzianne being so incredibly sharp when it comes to figuring out who Moderators are ! 🙄
    Sir,
    I am going to be quite honest with you. I could care less if you are a Moderator or not. I just came out and asked the question straight out, instead of beating around the bush about it.

Perhaps you aren't even allowed to say if you are one. There was a time no one was allowed to say who the Mods were. That was a rule made up at the time, shortly after the Mod debates. Perhaps that rule still stands?

Kind Regards,
    Have a great day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 19:542 edits
    Have been a Moderator old chap for the last 15 years, so I indeed must have the acting ability of Morgan Freeman.
    (Okay, not on this site).

Respectfully yours,

Ghost of a Mod
    Sir,
    You must be quite the actor to believe you are on the same level acting as Morgan Freeman! 😉 I too was Moderator at one time on another site. ( Only we were called Operators) It is a thankless job really! ( No Pay) I don't know why I even did it. I guess it was just to experience it. I bet you would never have figured that one out! 😛

Kind Regards,
    -VR
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 20:05
    Sir,
    You must be quite the actor to believe you are on the same level acting as Morgan Freeman! 😉 I too was Moderator at one time on another site. ( Only we were called Operators) It is a thankless job really! ( No Pay) I don't know why I even did it. I guess it was just to experience it. I bet you would never have figured that one out! 😛

Kind Regards,
    -VR
    Operator? 😲

Who the Dickens did you operate on?

Kind and heart felt salutations and sandwiches

Regards
    Ghost of a Panda

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree