General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    19 Jul '16 14:24
    http://www.bbc.com/news/video_and_audio/must_see/36785745

    One thing, it found out it could not eat plasticπŸ™‚
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    20 Jul '16 17:58
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.bbc.com/news/video_and_audio/must_see/36785745

    One thing, it found out it could not eat plasticπŸ™‚
    Good thing you weren't in the car or else the bear might have eaten you! πŸ˜‰
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97143
    21 Jul '16 01:45
    YOU get the hell out and fast, I'd say.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    21 Jul '16 11:20
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    [b]YOU get the hell out and fast, I'd say.[/b]
    In that case the bear would exit also and there would be not much damage to the car compared to what actually happened! Assuming you could get your ass inside your house or another car in time....
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97143
    21 Jul '16 13:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    In that case the bear would exit also and there would be not much damage to the car compared to what actually happened! Assuming you could get your ass inside your house or another car in time....
    The other option may be to say, "Oh well, I guess it's my time".πŸ˜²πŸ˜›
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    21 Jul '16 14:42
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    The other option may be to say, "Oh well, I guess it's my time".πŸ˜²πŸ˜›
    Unless you are like all the other red blooded Americans and happen to have 357 magnum on you ATT, then it is the bear who says, well I guess it's my time....
  7. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    21 Jul '16 15:53
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Unless you are like all the other red blooded Americans and happen to have 357 magnum on you ATT, then it is the bear who says, well I guess it's my time....
    Do you have a permit to carry? The "bears" frown on that sort of thing you know. πŸ˜‰
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    21 Jul '16 17:11
    It's been told in certain circles of North-American hunters, that bears are horrible and cruel animals. If they don't dismember a human they ran into, they raped him/her and the victim should pretend dead and try to enjoy,
  9. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    21 Jul '16 17:40
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    It's been told in certain circles of North-American hunters, that bears are horrible and cruel animals. If they don't dismember a human they ran into, they raped him/her and the victim should pretend dead and try to enjoy,
    Sounds like you're looking for a good time with a bear. Did that just pop into your head, or have you been entertaining the idea for a while?
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97143
    21 Jul '16 18:16
    Originally posted by josephw
    Sounds like you're looking for a good time with a bear. Did that just pop into your head, or have you been entertaining the idea for a while?
    Entertaining idea were not the words that came to my mind when I read it.
  11. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    21 Jul '16 18:21
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Entertaining idea were not the words that came to my mind when I read it.
    Do you think vanderwhozee has been pondering the idea, or perhaps obsessively enamored by it? πŸ˜‰
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    21 Jul '16 20:21
    Originally posted by josephw
    Do you have a permit to carry? The "bears" frown on that sort of thing you know. πŸ˜‰
    Like the geneticist said, we have a RIGHT to bear arms.
Back to Top