General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    07 Apr '14 03:11
    I have a sling.
    Just recovering from shoulder op.
    It's a pain in the neck.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    07 Apr '14 03:12
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I have a sling.
    Just recovering from shoulder op.
    It's a pain in the neck.
    Rehab planned?
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    09 Apr '14 01:56
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I have a sling.
    Just recovering from shoulder op.
    It's a pain in the neck.
    wolfgang, still experiencing discomfort from your shoulder?
  4. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    39497
    09 Apr '14 02:01
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    wolfgang, still experiencing discomfort from your shoulder?
    I thought the discomfort was in his neck,
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    09 Apr '14 02:102 edits
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I thought the discomfort was in his neck,
    "It's a pain in the neck." -wolfgang59

    ... may be literal or a figure of speech to express discomfort following shoulder surgery.

    Edit Note: cash, my empathy results from having sustained a broken collar bone as a young boy.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    09 Apr '14 21:42
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "It's a pain in the neck." -wolfgang59

    ... may be literal or a figure of speech to express discomfort following shoulder surgery.

    Edit Note: cash, my empathy results from having sustained a broken collar bone as a young boy.
    Broke collar bone at 17 playing rugby didn't even get an aspirin!

    Having your shoulder taken apart and reassembled stings a bit.

    Yellow bruise from shoulder to elbow and 6 wweks in sling followed
    by 6 weeks physio followed by 12 weeks strength exercises.

    Off heavy duty pain-killers now ... just panadol
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    09 Apr '14 22:09
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Broke collar bone at 17 playing rugby didn't even get an aspirin!

    Having your shoulder taken apart and reassembled stings a bit.

    Yellow bruise from shoulder to elbow and 6 wweks in sling followed
    by 6 weeks physio followed by 12 weeks strength exercises.

    Off heavy duty pain-killers now ... just panadol
    I hope you're able to lift and hold the "new world citizen".
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    10 Apr '14 00:45
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    I hope you're able to lift and hold the "new world citizen".
    unfortunately not able to lift
Back to Top