1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 May '16 14:001 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I would say that everything you have ever posted or are ever likely to post could be remedied with a good self administered slap on the forehead.
    Regularly. 😉
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 May '16 14:21
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You said:

"We would all get beaten up for the crap we say"

What else could you possibly mean other than we the regular combatants and protagonists here at RHP would experience physical violence in the real world for what we say here online??

Please explain...
    Do you live in the real world? Do you not realize you could get beat up for saying that to the wrong person at the wrong time and place?

That's all I'm saying. Simple and easy to understand in the real world, but in here some feel the need to keep running their mouths off trying to prove their superiority in the face of the reality that if they did that in the real world they'd be shut up, but here they can hide behind anonymity and undisclosed whereabouts.

Personally I don't believe anyone has said anything to me in this forum that would cause me to resort to violence in retaliation. So if you can't understand where I'm coming from in this discussion because you need to find some reason for assuming the worst about me personally, go run your mouth off in a biker bar and see what happens.

Get my point yet?
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 May '16 14:241 edit
    You said:

"We would all get beaten up for the crap we say"

What else could you possibly mean other than we the regular combatants and protagonists here at RHP would experience physical violence in the real world for what we say here online??

Please explain...
    Computer hiccup.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '16 14:28
    Originally posted by josephw
    Do you live in the real world? Do you not realize you could get beat up for saying that to the wrong person at the wrong time and place?

That's all I'm saying. Simple and easy to understand in the real world, but in here some feel the need to keep running their mouths off trying to prove their superiority in the face of the reality that if they did that i ...[text shortened]... t me personally, go run your mouth off in a biker bar and see what happens.

Get my point yet?
    The point here is FreakyKBH threatening to beat up fellow posters. I have already given you a string of quotes.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 May '16 14:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    The point here is FreakyKBH threatening to beat up fellow posters. I have already given you a string of quotes.
    Well alright already. Can't you see I really don't care? 😉
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '16 14:411 edit
    Well alright already. Can't you see I really don't care? 😉
    I would describe you as floundering - and you now saying you don't care as copping out. 😉
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '16 14:47
    So if you can't understand where I'm coming from in this discussion because you need to find some reason for assuming the worst about me personally, go run your mouth off in a biker bar and see what happens.
    How is this in any way a credible defence of FreakyKBH's threats?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '16 16:011 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    He had a point, though. You don't really "do" integrity, do you? No laughs in it for you, presumably. 😕
    You may have overlooked the pettiness of your squabbling, tee hee 😵
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 May '16 16:25
    Well if that don't deserve a self administered slap on the forehead, just like I said. 😵
    Are you a proponent of threatening violence because of something said on the Internet Robbie carrobie?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 May '16 16:271 edit

That's all I'm saying. Simple and easy to understand in the real world, but in here some feel the need to keep running their mouths off trying to prove their superiority in the face of the reality that if they did that i ...[text shortened]... t me personally, go run your mouth off in a biker bar and see what happens.

Get my point yet?
    I get that you are being evasive regarding the point FMF is making.

You are usually evasive, so it is nothing to beat yourself up over.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 May '16 16:28
    Computer hiccup.
    Evasive and unprincipled as usual.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '16 16:40
    Are you a proponent of threatening violence because of something said on the Internet Robbie carrobie?
    If I say yes will a giant FMF finger appear in the sky and point at me? 😀
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 May '16 16:56
    If I say yes will a giant FMF finger appear in the sky and point at me? 😀
    I've no idea. I guess you should try to be principled and honest.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '16 21:29
    I've no idea. I guess you should try to be principled and honest.
    If I'm principled and honest will a giant FMF finger appear and point at me?
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 May '16 02:59
    Evasive and unprincipled as usual.
    What happened was I posted the same post twice. So I deleted the second and said it was a hiccup.

You replied to nothing at all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree