Moves
    06 Aug '14 09:41
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    yup he cleans em out
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '14 16:27
    Right now I have a pineapple, two melons, 4-5 different types of cheese, filtered water jug, milk, a bag of spinach, strawberry jam which may or may not still be eatable, a chicken and some butter. Oh, and a jay of pasta sauce but a friend on staying over and left it there, think that's it.

Before anyone starts I also have butter out of the fridge that's currently in use.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Aug '14 17:35
    You guys are pansies.

I have so much stuff in my fridge that simply documenting it would take nearly an hour and result in a post so huge no one would read it. And that's not even counting the freezer.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Aug '14 17:36
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You guys are pansies.

I have so much stuff in my fridge that simply documenting it would take nearly an hour and result in a post so huge no one would read it. And that's not even counting the freezer.
    comfort eating no less.😵
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    07 Aug '14 17:55
    You guys are pansies.

Can you PM me the list. I'm compiling a list of the fridge/freezer contents of...well anybody. It's for my thesis.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Aug '14 00:05
    You guys are pansies.

I have so much stuff in my fridge ... that's not even counting the freezer.
    How do you get a freezer in your fridge? 🙄
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Aug '14 14:14
    Well I went to my beer/wine fridge last night for a "before bed" glass of wine and much to my chagrin it was empty. Now I know for a fact that earlier in the day/afternoon there were a few beers and a couple of bottles of wine there. We, my partner and I, went out for the afternoon/evening so someone must have borrowed them.
    I just got a call from one of our neighbours informing me that they had guests over (apparently a very thirsty ones) and they ran out of refreshments so knowing where my beer fridge is and that we always have something wet there he helped himself to what was there intending, to replace them plus interest.
    Well that mystery is history. 😉
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    09 Aug '14 15:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    comfort eating no less.😵
    are you calling Suzie a Fat Lass Robbie
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '14 23:42
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Well I went to my beer/wine fridge last night for a "before bed" glass of wine and much to my chagrin it was empty. Now I know for a fact that earlier in the day/afternoon there were a few beers and a couple of bottles of wine there. We, my partner and I, went out for the afternoon/evening so someone must have borrowed them.
    I just got a call from o ...[text shortened]... lf to what was there intending, to replace them plus interest.
    Well that mystery is history. 😉
    In 8 months the only contact I've had with my neighbor was him asking me when the hedges were going to get trimmed that were starting to grow over to his path. Or if you extend the word neighbor to mean anyone to lives nearby, there was also the conversation with a parent whose kid (and friends) decided to wonder into my back garden ("does anyone live here?" one of them asked) - nice neighborhood.

Also, lock your doors dude 😛
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 00:48
    Originally posted by Trev33
    In 8 months the only contact I've had with my neighbor was him asking me when the hedges were going to get trimmed that were starting to grow over to his path. Or if you extend the word neighbor to mean anyone to lives nearby, there was also the conversation with a parent whose kid (and friends) decided to wonder into my back garden ("does anyone live here?" one of them asked) - nice neighborhood.

Also, lock your doors dude 😛
    I have never locked my doors. If someone wants in a lock won't stop them. Locks keep out the honest.
  11. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    10 Aug '14 13:10
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I have never locked my doors. If someone wants in a lock won't stop them. Locks keep out the honest.
    I don't lock mine I just pull up the drawbridge and let the Doberman roam free

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree