General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35761
    12 Mar '15 18:14
    What Is Your Dog Personality? https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/dog-personality-193911447.html

    I got: Husky: Gentle and Dignified! 🙂
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97046
    12 Mar '15 18:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What Is Your Dog Personality? https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/dog-personality-193911447.html

    I got: Husky: Gentle and Dignified! 🙂
    Ditto. WTH?
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97046
    12 Mar '15 18:21
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Is this some kind of Innuit site where everyone is a Husky?
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97046
    12 Mar '15 18:24
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Ooooo. Now I am interested. 😉 Woof, woof....mush.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35761
    12 Mar '15 18:34
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Is this some kind of Innuit site where everyone is a Husky?
    I dunno. My friend did it twice with way different answers and got German Shepherd both times.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97046
    12 Mar '15 18:39
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I dunno. My friend did it twice with way different answers and got German Shepherd both times.
    A bit odd...no?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35761
    12 Mar '15 18:48
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    A bit odd...no?
    Just sayin'. It's probably not super-accurate.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97046
    12 Mar '15 18:50
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Just sayin'. It's probably not super-accurate.
    Well in my case I DO LOVE the cold.
  9. Green Boots Cave
    Joined
    02 Dec '08
    Moves
    16692
    12 Mar '15 19:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Just sayin'. It's probably not super-accurate.
    🙄 How can something like that be even a little bit accurate.
  10. Standard memberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Joined
    08 Sep '08
    Moves
    18328
    12 Mar '15 21:12
    Originally posted by biffo konker
    🙄 How can something like that be even a little bit accurate.
    Indeed!
  11. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    13 Mar '15 00:45
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What Is Your Dog Personality? https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/dog-personality-193911447.html

    I got: Husky: Gentle and Dignified! 🙂
    gee that's strange i see you more as a scrawny coyote howling at the moon.
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    13 Mar '15 00:48
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. (Andy Rooney)
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    13 Mar '15 00:52
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. (Andy Rooney)
    I see you as a lap dog Andy, wagging your tail for scooby snacks from rich old ladies.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    13 Mar '15 01:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I see you as a lap dog Andy, wagging your tail for scooby snacks from rich old ladies.
    I see you as a skulking rodent, robbie, too sly and sneaky to make the cut as a domesticated canine.
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    13 Mar '15 01:132 edits
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    I see you as a skulking rodent, robbie, too sly and sneaky to make the cut as a domesticated canine.
    tee hee a rodent eh! Strange I see myself more as an angel fish. Graceful, angelic and shimmering! That's what carrobie means Andy, cherub, from the original Persian.
Back to Top