1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 15:44
    Of games someone has won on this site , without losing or drawing , just winning on this site.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 15:56
    Easy, there, Bobby.

Keep on rubbing people's faces in it and you may soon be shown the door yourself on a 3(b).

Did your mommy not hug you enough as a child?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 16:04
    Not rubbing it in, you must have a small mind if you automatically think I'm rubbing it in. I was just making conversation and asking a question.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 19:16
    Originally posted by MortalWarrior42
    Of games someone has won on this site , without losing or drawing , just winning on this site.
    As Suzianne tried to point out:

We have seen some engine users on the site. Some more some less blatant. Theses engine users stroke because f extreme winning ratios. So player snot losing a single game in sy a hundred or so are suspicious of using an engine.

But we also had our share of players who would only play very weak players. This is per se not a bannable offense, but strange all the same.

Now what exactly is the value of an unbroken chain of wins?

Not much, since in fact it doesn't say anything about absolute strength of players. Even the rating here doesn't rflect player strength. Therw as a 3(c) joker who went over 3000 with his last account (20 wins in a reow with fools mate ).

If you want to discuss shess playing strength I would suggest posting in the chess forum with good chess related contents. People there will be able to distinguish between strong players and those who just appear to be strong.
  5. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 19:56
    Playing a engine is interesting (Gad bless em)you get to see a certain style of play .Then when they are beating you ,you just move real slow till they get shut down,it really pisses them of.Anyone want a game?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree