General Forum

General Forum

1. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Slowly Dying
    Moves
    15 May '18 19:30
    We found that penguins would be attracted to spotlights at night. As they clustered up against the fence it was an easy thing to club a half a dozen of them or so.

Cooking them was a bit of a challenge, but, we found that the propane burners we used to remove ice would quickly burn off the feathers. Plus, the propane torch would melt some of the blubber layer. From there stepping on the wings and pulling up on the feet gutted the penguin and stripped off most of the excess fat in one motion. Cutting off the head, removing the wings and flushing out the body cavity quickly cleaned up the rest of the carcass.

Some people like to stuff them and roast them. Personally I like to cut of the breast, dip it in egg yoke, coat it with spices and flour deep fry them.

I prefer to pair the chicken fries penguin with a nice Pinot Gris.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 May '18 19:38
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    We found that penguins would be attracted to spotlights at night. As they clustered up against the fence it was an easy thing to club a half a dozen of them or so.

Cooking them was a bit of a challenge, but, we found that the propane burners we used to remove ice would quickly burn off the feathers. Plus, the propane torch would melt some of the ...[text shortened]... and flour deep fry them.

I prefer to pair the chicken fries penguin with a nice Pinot Gris.
    You are so full of shyte it isn't funny. The sad part is you thinking you are some kind of Hemmingway. You can't even come up with a decent limerick much less a real story.