1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 06:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    its all business, what can we say? the Rust buckets motto used to be 'takin care of business', Vepsers is doing fine now, we should be glad for the man, he has his clan back and he is doing what he loves. Hes recruiting, why don't you lend your hand?
    Why should we "be glad for the man"? All things considered?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 08:37
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Why should we "be glad for the man"? All things considered?
    Because its good to spread happiness wherever one goes.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 08:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Because its good to spread happiness wherever one goes.
    If that's the sort of thing that gives you happiness, good luck to you. Each to his own.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 10:382 edits
    Originally posted by Startreader
    If that's the sort of thing that gives you happiness, good luck to you. Each to his own.
    Ill tell you what has made me happy this morning. I have managed to partially trace a personal inscription in an old book entitled, 'Eastern manners and customs', printed in 1883 by T Nelson and Sons, Paternoster Row, Edinburgh and New York. The personal inscription at the beginning is wonderful, written in a beautifully floral style it reads,

Eveline May Pitcher

Prize for progress in studies at Claremont house school, Prince of Wales road, Kentish Town?

July 30 1884

Isn't that wonderful?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree