Where is shortcircuit?

Where is shortcircuit?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 13
1 edit

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
Wow! So when he comes back it's Pinkcircuit!!! 😀
yup, he'll probably come back as a hairy chick

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
22 Jul 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yup, he'll probably come back as a hairy chick
I thought he already was one

rc

Moves
22 Jul 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Frank Burns
I thought he already was one
yeah the dudes a wee bit Tutti Frutti for sure.

R

Moves
22 Jul 13

Actually he went in a cream puff because he was getting powered in the clans forum, said something about joining a gay parade and left never to be seen again.
Do you have something against gays? You seem to think that calling someone gay is an insult. It's the modern world now.

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
22 Jul 13

Originally posted by Tygert
Do you have something against gays? You seem to think that calling someone gay is an insult. It's the modern world now.
Lighten up Francis...

R

Moves
22 Jul 13

Originally posted by Frank Burns
Lighten up Francis...
Sorry... because of our past racial/ethnic group discrimination most South Africans are very sensitive to racism/homophobism.

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
22 Jul 13

Sorry... because of our past racial/ethnic group discrimination most South Africans are very sensitive to racism/homophobism.
It's a quote from a Bill Murray movie. I posted it with the intention of getting a smile out of you.

If I offended please forgive.

rc

Moves
22 Jul 13

so Frank has to apologise for having a sense of humour, wow, I would say hyper sensitive.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Jul 13

so Frank has to apologise for having a sense of humour, wow, I would say hyper sensitive.
Similarly, would you tell someone offended by a racial slur to "suck it up" and/or "buy a sense of humor"?

rc

Moves
22 Jul 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Similarly, would you tell someone offended by a racial slur to "suck it up" and/or "buy a sense of humor"?
Yes and then id skooooosh them with my super soaker! Skoooooooosh! Man id love to skoooosh you as you pranced along the street! id run away gleeful! Did i tell you, you reminded me of Dee Dee, from Dexters Lab? humour Dee Dee, humour, with an our at the end, from Latin humor, meaning liquid. 😵

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
22 Jul 13

Yes and then id skooooosh them with my super soaker! Skoooooooosh! Man id love to skoooosh you as you pranced along the street! id run away gleeful! Did i tell you, you reminded me of Dee Dee, from Dexters Lab? humour Dee Dee, humour, with an our at the end, from Latin humor, meaning liquid. 😵
.... as in Vitreous Humor (or thick fluid which occupies the centre of our eyeballs) lol

rc

Moves
22 Jul 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
.... as in Vitreous Humor (or thick fluid which occupies the centre of our eyeballs) lol
Yes! 😀

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
23 Jul 13

I would bet the farm that your Super soaker would be converted to your high pressure enema by Suzi 😕

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
23 Jul 13

Yes! 😀
Yum!

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
24 Jul 13

More whiskey, less criticism.
Hugs, smiles, grins, chuckles, nuzzles from dogs and cats. Let's be kind to each other. My dog Oliver sends you a nice wet nose nuzzle (as do I 😉 )

Be cool everybody, be kind. We are all just trying to get through this life together.