1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 13:415 edits
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Excuse me?
    @Seitse
    Originally posted by divegeester 14 Jun '14 15:46 / 2 edits Thread 159665 (Page 1)
    "Why did you unfriend me you tubular and hairy ass hole?"

Originally posted by Seitse 14 Jun '14 15:49 (Page 1)
    "Mate, I have been away for years. All my friendships here "popped out" when I was banned".

Since your return to these public forums over a year ago, your threads and posts have presented a sharp contrast to those lighthearted and memorable threads you created since joining Red Hot Pawn [which were also appropriate for even thirteen year old boys and girls who are members of this chess site and may read them]. Specifically they're now focused almost exclusively and gratuitously on human sexuality; its deviations and abnormalities; as well as on sensory organs and body parts [almost as if you yourself were reminiscing over body audits during diagnostic procedures performed by a urologist and his or her assistants for your eventual benefit]. This latest thread sinks to an all time low: "Who are the mongoloids always voting me down?" as if "mongoloids" were somehow acceptable here on this general audience forum as the target of sick humor to please your coterie of likeminded fans. Has it ever occurred to you: 1) that men and women who are also Red Hot Pawn Member may themselves have children who were born as mongoloids with Congenital Down's Syndrome; and 2) that these parents also have sensibilities? Seitse, if I've misread and/or misunderstood any of your prolific threads and posts during 2015, please accept my public apology for any offense taken or grief caused..
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 13:51
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Disparaging people with a genetic disorder is not likely to improve the popularity of your posts.
    Thank you.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 13:531 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    We rarely post in the same threads, but i'm sure i've given you the odd thumbs down (and perhaps the rare thumbs up).

Occasionally you're quite funny, but sometimes rather crude and objectionable.

And i'm not even Mongolian.
    GD, your soft spoken understatements are refreshing to read.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 14:013 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

Thread 159665 (Page 1)
    Origins...

Thread 115794 2nd post
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 14:401 edit
    Origins...

Thread 115794 2nd post
    "Origins...

Thread 115794 2nd post

"May I explain the history:

Sheffield, in ancient times (around the time of Robin Hood for example) was where all the rich people lived. All the rich people decided that they didn't like the poor people very much because they smelt bad and had no money. So they decided to use their 'expenses' money to build a moat around Sheffield to keep the poor people out (this is a practice still in place today by rich people - such as UK politicians).

This was an extremely effective way of segregating themselves from the rest of the UK who were predominantly poor; but unfortunately was also an effective way of constricting their gene pool. Consequently over the centuries the rich people of Sheffield became so genetically differentiated that reintegration with the rest of the UK poor population became impossible.

They also found it increasingly difficult to obtain food and nourishing vegetables in particular were very rare. However one inhabitant and leader of Sheffield came up with solution of liquefying their own dead and sucking them up through their newly formed tubular and hairy mouthparts. And so began a long decline into cannibalism and murder.

Eventually their community collapsed and the poor people burnt the old town to the ground and built new Temple in its place called Meadowhall Shopping Centre. This was a strategic move to get the UK population to visit the condemned area and begin interbreeding. It was brilliantly successful and today Sheffield stands proud of its old heritage in the new light of capitalism and Maccy Dees.

However the old recessive genes continue to surface and many local people find themselves inexplicably without teeth and forced to live a life of slobbery and McFlurries.

It's a sad but true warning to us all that the expenses process should not be abused." (10 Jul '09 02:19)

An incredible and horrific anecdotal insight. I appreciate your in depth knowledge of UK History. Thanks.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 15:15
    [b]@Seitse
    Originally posted by divegeester 14 Jun '14 15:46 / 2 edits Thread 159665 (Page 1)

"Mate, I have been away for years. All my friendships here "popped out" when I was banned".
    ________________ ...[text shortened]... s and posts during 2015, please accept my public apology for any offense taken or grief caused..[/b]
    Don't dodge it. I quoted an specific part of your original post.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 15:42
    Don't dodge it. I quoted an specific part of your original post.
    [oops]private information revealed by GB...?[/oops]
  8. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 16:16
    [oops]private information revealed by GB...?[/oops]
    no oops at all, GB just copied the original text which is avaialble via the link...
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 17:25
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    no oops at all, GB just copied the original text which is avaialble via the link...
    Thanks, Ponderable. I appreciate your consistent sense of fairness and integrity.
  10. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 21:081 edit
    [b]@Seitse

________________ ...[text shortened]... s and posts during 2015, please accept my public apology for any offense taken or grief caused..[/b]
    GB, you are such a schoolmistress. In these politically-correct times it's a real tonic to have someone posting creative, clever, twisted humour. So what if it's offensive some of the time, it's better than 24-7 anodyne, insincere platitudes. And it's geniunely satirical, reflective of our times. If you can't see that Seitse's tongue is firmly in his cheek I pity you.

All that said, Seitse, I log in with multiple accounts purely to downvote you because I think, deep down, you're a despicable human being with no redeeming features. I believe downvoting you is a wholly acceptable use of an adult human being's time and resources and sends a clear message to the world's evildoers that up with this we shall not put.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 21:121 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    No. If you read seitse's response to GB at the bottom of page one, what he specicially quoted is not in the link.

Unless I'm mistaken.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 21:28
    No. If you read seitse's response to GB at the bottom of page one, what he specicially quoted is not in the link.

Unless I'm mistaken.
    "No. If you read seitse's response to GB at the bottom of page one, what he specicially quoted is not in the link.

Unless I'm mistaken."

"Excuse me?"
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 21:35
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    GB, you are such a schoolmistress. In these politically-correct times it's a real tonic to have someone posting creative, clever, twisted humour. So what if it's offensive some of the time, it's better than 24-7 anodyne, insincere platitudes. And it's geniunely satirical, reflective of our times. If you can't see that Seitse's tongue is firmly in his c ...[text shortened]... and resources and sends a clear message to the world's evildoers that up with this we shall not put.
    "I believe downvoting you is a wholly acceptable use of an adult human being's time and resources and sends a clear message to the world's evildoers that up with this we shall not put."

"Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." ~ Winston Churchill

Footnote: Attribution please whenever quoting reference sources to the intellectual property of a published author.
  14. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 21:38
    "I believe downvoting you is a wholly acceptable use of an adult human being's time and resources and sends a clear message to the world's evildoers that [b]up with this we shall not put."

"Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." ~ Wins ...[text shortened]... on please whenever quoting reference sources to the intellectual property of a published author.[/b]
    You think he will sue? You think people here need to be told it was a Churchill quote? Give me a break...
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 21:571 edit
    You think he will sue? You think people here need to be told it was a Churchill quote? Give me a break...
    "In these politically-correct times..."

How about civility correct? How about common decency correct? How about standards of morality correct? / "politically correct" choices are tantamount to the "Hobson's Choice" of our times for the impressionable who are unable to exercise their own volition for fear of peer disapproval.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree