1. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    05 Sep '13 23:15
    Over the decades I have had precisely three people (all strangers, as it happens) tell me I look like someone well known. In chronological order, the comparisons were to Lou Diamond Phillips, Rick Moranis, and Stephen King. My own opinion is that I look like the NBA coach (former player) Kevin McHale, but nobody else has ever said that to me.

Not that this will mean anything to anyone here, but at a family reunion (the only one we have held) one of my nieces confused me with one of my cousins, and I would say I look more like that cousin than I look like my brother.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Sep '13 23:25
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac II
    Over the decades I have had precisely three people (all strangers, as it happens) tell me I look like someone well known. In chronological order, the comparisons were to Lou Diamond Phillips, Rick Moranis, and Stephen King. My own opinion is that I look like the NBA coach (former player) Kevin McHale, but nobody else has ever said that to me.

Not th ...[text shortened]... ith one of my cousins, and I would say I look more like that cousin than I look like my brother.
    You may want to check your family tree.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Sep '13 23:291 edit
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac II

Not ...[text shortened]... ith one of my cousins, and I would say I look more like that cousin than I look like my brother.
    In my earlier years, a Swedish blond version of JFK whose Inauguration my future bride was invited to attend. She danced with John, Robert and Ted at the Inauguration Ball; appreciated Robert's family values and said he danced best).
  4. Subscriberptobler
    Patzer
    Canberra
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 01:23
    People (mostly women!) used to say I looked like the Australian actor Bryan Brown - sometimes they added "only better looking" - which wasn't too bad - in my younger days. They certainly wouldn't say it now - and who cares.

There's a bloke in Canberra who is the absolute spitting image of of Mark Woodford, the former Australian tennis player - absolute spitting image. It's unbelievable.
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 02:05
    Rob Halford
  6. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 02:22
    When I was 14 I was told I looked like Elizabeth Taylor who was 13 at the time. When I was 17 I was told I looked like Joan Crawford. When I was 24 I was told I looked like Jane Russell. No...they were not guys making a hit on me! One was a girl classmate.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 02:53
    Originally posted by ale1552
    When I was 14 I was told I looked like Elizabeth Taylor who was 13 at the time. When I was 17 I was told I looked like Joan Crawford. When I was 24 I was told I looked like Jane Russell. No...they were not guys making a hit on me! One was a girl classmate.
    So, which month were you the G.I.'s Pin Up Calendars? lol
  8. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 03:13
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    So, which month were you the G.I.'s Pin Up Calendars? lol
    Compared to my three older sisters, I was an Ugly Duckling!
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 03:15
    Compared to my three older sisters, I was an Ugly Duckling!
    ... and whom did they look like?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 15:55
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Rob Halford
    With or without the leather and chains?
  11. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 16:10
    Got Pickys ?

GRANNY.
  12. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 18:16
    Sean Hughes
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 18:49
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    Sean Hughes
    Yes I see it but he's a lot funnier than you. Does he support the Wanderers?
  14. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 19:23
    Sean Lennon
    Joseph Gordon-Levitt
  15. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 19:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    With or without the leather and chains?
    It depends on what you're paying for sailor. 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree