Who wants to be “trev33”?

Who wants to be “trev33”?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Mar 23

@endlame said
They round up or down.

So $17.33 would be $17.30

$17.36 would be $17.40

Something like that...it evens out in the long run.
$17.33 would round out to $17.35

You are correct on the other one.

Now if you pay with a credit card or debit card, it is right to the penny. Works entirely different than if you're using cash. Just to complicate things. 🙂

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
08 Mar 23

@very-rusty said
I assume Darv sent you one of the old $20.00 bills that they don't make anymore. It will be worth something to collectors some day or you can still use it.

We got rid of pennies, The 1 dollar bill was replaced with a loonie, the 2 dollar bill with a toonie. We still have the $5.00, $10.00 also new $10.00 dollar bills and new $20.00 dollar bills. Also still have the $50.00 and $100.00 bills.

-VR
If you ever go to Ireland make sure you ask for a shamrock in your Guinness so they don't think your a daft tourist.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Mar 23

@the-gravedigger said
If you ever go to Ireland make sure you ask for a shamrock in your Guinness so they don't think your a daft tourist.
They will be disappointed to find out I don't drink alcohol. 🙂 😛

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
08 Mar 23

@very-rusty said

-VR
Well then just ask for one in your carbonated beverage.

👌

Moves
08 Mar 23

@very-rusty said
$17.33 would round out to $17.35

You are correct on the other one.

Now if you pay with a credit card or debit card, it is right to the penny. Works entirely different than if you're using cash. Just to complicate things. 🙂

-VR
Thanks 😉

Moves
08 Mar 23
1 edit

@Trev33

Joined 8th March 2023

😂

Moves
08 Mar 23

^^ I bet this is original Trev33 keeping his username safe.

Moves
09 Mar 23

@divegeester said
It wasn't.

F

Moves
09 Mar 23

@divegeester said
One can perhaps deduce that [1] it isn't a regular user - who knows about the "Trev33 thing" - and who has suddenly decided to break the rules by having multiple concurrent accounts, and that [2] it is probably a former regular user - who gets the "Trev33 thing" - who has started this account because their regular account is on a long ban or their account was recently deleted.

Moves
09 Mar 23

@fmf said
One can perhaps deduce that [1] it isn't a regular user - who knows about the "Trev33 thing" - and who has suddenly decided to break the rules by having multiple concurrent accounts, and that [2] it is probably a former regular user - who gets the "Trev33 thing" - who has started this account because their regular account is on a long ban or their account was recently deleted.
Probably k11. Since I got under his skin so spectacularly.

Moves
09 Mar 23

@very-rusty said

-VR
It's ok we have nonalcoholic Guinness now.

F

Moves
09 Mar 23
1 edit

@a-unique-nickname said
Probably k11. Since I got under his skin so spectacularly.
Agreed [i.e. probably]. If it were Executioner Brand, he wouldn't have had the guile to start ten games rather than the usual one game.

F

Moves
09 Mar 23

@a-unique-nickname said
Probably k11.
Calling rookie54, Ponderable, Suzianne, and Great Big Stees!

You lent your support to the odious Kevin Eleven (a.k.a. Excited Exile) by immediately joining his Mandibles of the Silver Dawn club when he got his long ban.

Is he still active [posting club messages] with that account? Has he talked about starting a concurrent account [or mentioned using the name "Trev33"] in order to get around the ban?

Just curious.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
09 Mar 23

@fmf said
Calling rookie54, Ponderable, Suzianne, and Great Big Stees!

You lent your support to the odious Kevin Eleven (a.k.a. Excited Exile) by immediately joining his Mandibles of the Silver Dawn club when he got his long ban.

Is he still active [posting club messages] with that account? Has he talked about starting a concurrent account [or mentioned using the name "Trev33"] in order to get around the ban?

Just curious.
lol
i have never found kevin to be odious, not to me
different and less than compromising, yes
i'll make a deal with you, @FMF, if you want too, you rephrase yer odious question and i'll consider giving you a respectful reply

Moves
09 Mar 23

@rookie54 said
lol
i have never found kevin to be odious, not to me
different and less than compromising, yes
i'll make a deal with you, @FMF, if you want too, you rephrase yer odious question and i'll consider giving you a respectful reply
Hello, seems a little slow tonight wouldn’t you say?