General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    10 Nov '16 20:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Ahhhh Randolf we meet at last after your party was vanquished, how you holding up?
    Hardly "vanquished." Hillary won the popular vote.

    I'm holding up very well.. just another bump in the road.
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    10 Nov '16 20:42
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Hardly "vanquished." Hillary won the popular vote.

    I'm holding up very well.. just another bump in the road.
    Mr. Trumps mom was Scottish, From Lewis, one of our little Islands in the Hebrides, feels good to have Scottish blood sitting in the White house once gain.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470445
    10 Nov '16 20:44
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Mr. Trumps mom was Scottish, From Lewis, one of our little Islands in the Hebrides, feels good to have Scottish blood sitting in the White house once gain.
    LOL....I am sure the Trumpster is thinking hard about those strong ties!! 😉

    Regards,
    -VR
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    9720
    10 Nov '16 20:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Mr. Trumps mom was Scottish, From Lewis, one of our little Islands in the Hebrides, feels good to have Scottish blood sitting in the White house once gain.
    Oh the Hebrides. They are truly beautiful. I beg of you Robbie don't ditch the UK, Scotland you are loved. I went with my grandparents in 2007 to Skye, and saw the fingals cave. It was one of my favorite holidays. I also love the Hebrides overture by Mendelssohn. It perfectly describes the music created by the cave rolling over the sea.
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    10 Nov '16 22:05
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Josephw,
    When you say everything, what exactly does that mean, for those like me who have a problem reading inbetween the lines sometimes.

    Regards,
    -VR
    Well, "everything" is a big list. I think freedom tops the list.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36325
    11 Nov '16 09:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Mr. Trumps mom was Scottish, From Lewis, one of our little Islands in the Hebrides, feels good to have Scottish blood sitting in the White house once gain.
    This rather explains a lot.
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    11 Nov '16 10:12
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    LOL....I am sure the Trumpster is thinking hard about those strong ties!! 😉

    Regards,
    -VR
    He said his mom and dad were looking down on him and thanked them for being great parents 😀
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    11 Nov '16 10:19
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    Oh the Hebrides. They are truly beautiful. I beg of you Robbie don't ditch the UK, Scotland you are loved. I went with my grandparents in 2007 to Skye, and saw the fingals cave. It was one of my favorite holidays. I also love the Hebrides overture by Mendelssohn. It perfectly describes the music created by the cave rolling over the sea.
    Hebrides are outstanding for sure, huge beaches of white sand with not a sole upon them except for the occasional dead Orca washed up. It has some ancient points of interest. My favourite Island is Mull though, just off its coast they have a very ancient monastery on Iona well worth a visit. I went swimming in the sea down there in February once, was Baltic cold. Every time I have been to Sky for hillwalking it became too misty and too dangerous and we had to leave the mountains. Some people have no respect for the mountains and they get killed, every year. Gotta respect them.
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    11 Nov '16 10:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This rather explains a lot.
    Really, hmm, I wonder what it could be?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36325
    12 Nov '16 16:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    We don't want you duchbags in Europe.

    Happy to help.
    Throwing insults usually works a whole lot better if you can actually spell the insult.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470445
    12 Nov '16 20:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    He said his mom and dad were looking down on him and thanked them for being great parents 😀
    Almost brings a tear to my eye.😀

    -VR
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470445
    12 Nov '16 20:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Hebrides are outstanding for sure, huge beaches of white sand with not a sole upon them except for the occasional dead Orca washed up. It has some ancient points of interest. My favourite Island is Mull though, just off its coast they have a very ancient monastery on Iona well worth a visit. I went swimming in the sea down there in February once, ...[text shortened]... e people have no respect for the mountains and they get killed, every year. Gotta respect them.
    robbie,
    You might have drowned, that would have been a horrible thing for your family.

    -VR
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    13 Nov '16 07:05
    Originally posted by whodey
    All I've heard are complaints in the US about Trump and how people will leave the country if elected.

    Ok then, who will take the mass exodus of US immgrants?

    Any takers?
    They should show evidence that they posses enough money,
    Then, that they know constitution and history of new homeland.And they must present evidence they are not drug abusers and/or dillers or rapists.
    The knowledge of the language of the new country would be the most difficult obstacle...
  14. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    240535
    13 Nov '16 07:15
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    They should show evidence that they posses enough money,
    Then, that they know constitution and history of new homeland.And they must present evidence they are not drug abusers and/or dillers or rapists.
    The knowledge of the language of the new country would be the most difficult obstacle...
    when trump creates all these high paying jobs
    no one will want to leave
    it will be a utopia
    long live the king
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52913
    15 Nov '16 14:48
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Throwing insults usually works a whole lot better if you can actually spell the insult.
    Yeah, just what is a duch anyway?
Back to Top