Trev33, for one. There may be others.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 08:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes, well spotted.

I'm only posting this week to ensure I'm not accused of "going quiet".
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 19:42
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Yes, well spotted.

I'm only posting this week to ensure I'm not accused of "going quiet".
    You two accuse others of the most outrageous things every week. Usually it's stuff like people not defending you two when you accuse others of outrageous things. Well, you know, it's not always about you guys, no matter how many crap threads are created to shove your names in our faces yet again.

How would we notice you guys accusing someone else of something else outrageous?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 20:09
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You two accuse others of the most outrageous things every week. Usually it's stuff like people not defending you two when you accuse others of outrageous things. Well, you know, it's not always about you guys, no matter how many crap threads are created to shove your names in our faces yet again.

How would we notice you guys accusing someone else of something else outrageous?
    I for one WISH I was rich enough to be on the Panama list🙂
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 21:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I for one WISH I was rich enough to be on the Panama list🙂
    This can be arranged. Send me a cheque for 1200 pounds.
  6. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 21:09

Your sense of humour is lacking, very badly. Lighten up woman.
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 21:10
    Funnily, my name is there among the leaked files.
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 06:23
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Funnily, my name is there among the leaked files.
    So you share your name with what rich person?

And no need to answer. We do know it is all show.
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 06:28
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    So you share your name with what rich person?
    Ponderable McPartypooper
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 11:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    😲
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 14:12
    FMF: Trev33, [has gone quiet since the Panama thing] for one. There may be others.

Originally posted by Trev33
    😲
    Actually divegeester has gone quiet on this thread now too, but that might be because he got [b]absolutely savaged[/i] by Suzianne with her one and only post, rather than because of the Panama thing.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 06:571 edit

I thought this was quite an amusing comical idea for a thread and contributed accordingly. You seem to have seen it as another opportunity to jump in a swing your fists.
  13. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 15:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I thought this was quite an amusing comical idea for a thread and contributed accordingly. You seem to have seen it as another opportunity to jump in a swing your fists.
    You know that little moment of satisfaction when you have crafted a post that you feel good about posting and click on "Post"? It's a little squirt of hormones. People have different ways of getting it. I'm about to get it.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 16:19
    Originally posted by JS357
    You know that little moment of satisfaction when you have crafted a post that you feel good about posting and click on "Post"? It's a little squirt of hormones. People have different ways of getting it. I'm about to get it.
    The Panama Thing has caused you to start revealing more about yourself, it would seem.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 16:30
    Originally posted by JS357
    Want a tissue?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree