1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 13:42
    We need more calories to survive, therefore spend more on food. A basic living need, why should woman be given more money just to waste on makeup?

Another reason, when a guy and girl go out on a date. Who is expected to pay? At best the guy gets to split it.

We need at least 10% more wages.
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 13:49
    Originally posted by Trev33
    We need more calories to survive, therefore spend more on food. A basic living need, why should woman be given more money just to waste on makeup?

Another reason, when a guy and girl go out on a date. Who is expected to pay? At best the guy gets to split it.

The restaurant issue we have already covered in another thread, and we seem to agree basically.
    Women don't waste money on makeup, we invest in our looks.
    You already have 10% more wages.
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 14:07

At times we are 10% less intelligent.

😞
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 14:261 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

😞
    Goad,

Speak for yourself about being 10% less intelligent. 😛

You have to learn to say yes dear! 😉

-VR
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 14:40
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

😞
    That's not so bad 😉
  6. Gothenburg
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 14:411 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    "...You have to learn to say yes dear! 😉

-VR
    If you mean that women prefer men who are obedient, I don't think that is the case - just a reason why they disagree.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 14:49
    Originally posted by Torunn
    If you mean that women prefer men who are obedient, I don't think that is the case - just a reason why they disagree.
    Torunn,

No, What I meant is that it is much easier to say "Yes Dear" than to get into a dispute win or lose you still lose at the end of the day!! Nothing to do with being Obedient!!!

-VR
  8. Gothenburg
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 14:491 edit
    Torunn,

No, What I meant is that it is much easier to say "Yes Dear" than to get into a dispute win or lose you still lose at the end of the day!! Nothing to do with being Obedient!!!

-VR
    Why would you lose...?

Isn't "Yes Dear" being obedient?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 14:53
    Why would you lose...?

Isn't "Yes Dear" being obedient?
    Torunn,

You completely missing the point. Saying "Yes Dear" is avoiding a disagreement that even if you win, you lose at the end of the day. Figure the rest out for yourself. I would explain it, only this is a 13 year old plus site. Some things are not for their ears!!!

Yes, now you got it!!!

-VR
  10. Gothenburg
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 14:55
    Torunn,

You completely missing the point. Saying "Yes Dear" is avoiding a disagreement that even if you win, you lose at the end of the day. Figure the rest out for yourself. I would explain it, only this is a 13 year old plus site. Some things are not for their ears!!!

Yes, now you got it!!!

-VR
    I must say, I hesitate to see the connection. What kind of relationships are we talking about?
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 14:57
    The restaurant issue we have already covered in another thread, and we seem to agree basically.
    Women don't waste money on makeup, we invest in our looks.
    You already have 10% more wages.
    Who is we and want for we agree on?

Invest in looks or invest in vanity? 😵

You know when I guy tells his partner she looks better without any or too much makeup he's not lying.
  12. Gothenburg
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 15:011 edit
    Who is we and want for we agree on?

Invest in looks or invest in vanity? 😵

You know when I guy tells his partner she looks better without any or too much makeup he's not lying.
    "We" are those participating in the earlier thread on this topic, I can't remember the name of it right now. It seemed we agreed on a 50/50 split or something similar.

Makeup is not only done to look good to him but to others as well including ourselves. 🙂
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 15:01
    Goad,

Speak for yourself about being 10% less intelligent. 😛

You have to learn to say yes dear! 😉

-VR
    Sit!

Who's a good rusty?

Who's a good rusty?

You are, yes you are...
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 15:02
    "We" are those participating in the earlier thread on this topic, I can't remember the name of it right now. It seemed we agreed on a 50/50 split or something similar.

Makeup is not only done to look good to him but to others as well including ourselves. 🙂
    Vanity.
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 15:04
    On a serious note, I recently met a Vietnamese woman and went out with her and her friend for dinner and a drink. She paid for it... said it was their custom. I might marry her 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree