General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Djibouti City
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    238528
    30 Sep '17 17:38
    my current favorite is the running of the bull dogs
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    468364
    30 Sep '17 18:42
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    my current favorite is the running of the bull dogs
    I can't say I like any commercials. Isn't that when you go make popcorn, or get a drink of your favourite beverage?

    -VR
  3. Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    32169
    30 Sep '17 18:45
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    I can't say I like any commercials. Isn't that when you go make popcorn, or get a drink of your favourite beverage?

    -VR
    Subby snobs acting like royalty.

    What a good commercial.
  4. Joined
    16 May '13
    Moves
    107600
    30 Sep '17 18:53
    I used to love the Guinness advert with the horses, tick follows rock, follows tick...

    The Honda advert to Andy Williams music was great also.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    468364
    30 Sep '17 19:02
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Subby snobs acting like royalty.

    What a good commercial.
    chaney3,

    You could play lead role under robbie carrobie! 😉 😛

    -VR
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    30 Sep '17 19:40
    My favorite to hate: aspca commercials with sarah mclachlan. I've heard even she hates to watch them.
  7. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Djibouti City
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    238528
    30 Sep '17 19:59
    Originally posted by @apathist
    My favorite to hate: aspca commercials with sarah mclachlan. I've heard even she hates to watch them.
    agree
    I find them hard to watch
    they are emotional blackmail
  8. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    3843
    30 Sep '17 20:41
    TV? Wazzat??
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Hero of the masses
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    18191
    01 Oct '17 07:57
    I liked Howard from the Halifax adverts.

    What ever happened to Howard?
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    surviving
    Covid-19
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    48536
    01 Oct '17 08:02
    Lots of good Honda ads.
    Here's one:

    YouTube
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    surviving
    Covid-19
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    48536
    01 Oct '17 08:09
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    I liked Howard from the Halifax adverts.

    What ever happened to Howard?
    Didn't he unceremoniously get the boot from Halifax?
    Then released a single and did one episode of The Office.

    Hope he is doing well - seemed like a good chap.
  12. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    01 Oct '17 10:39
    Originally posted by @paul-a-roberts
    I used to love the Guinness advert with the horses, tick follows rock, follows tick...

    The Honda advert to Andy Williams music was great also.
    Yes the Honda advert was a classic.
  13. Standard memberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29990
    01 Oct '17 12:13
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    surviving
    Covid-19
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    48536
    02 Oct '17 00:35
    Have we all forgotten the classic Carling Black Label?
    YouTube
Back to Top