General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    25 Jun '16 18:57
    But I can make the distinction between the individual and his ideas. Although I'm sure FMF can find something I said that he can use to contradict that. 😉

    Either way, if I were to meet you in person I would not want a confrontation to occur that goes beyond the simple comparison of ideas and beliefs. Maybe we could go fishing instead of fighting. 🙂

    I'm all for opening a can of worms, stirring up the pot and turning over stones, but I don't enjoy having my character assassinated or being told what I mean by what I say. I can be wrong, and I don't always know what I'm talking about. I've learned that here in many instances.

    Over all I appreciate this forum for what it is, and I hope I don't ever become so embittered by some of the contention that I choose to ever leave.

    Most of all, I hope I never embarrass myself so badly that I have to slink away in shame. Although I think I'm always on the edge. 😉

    I'm depending on you all, so don't let me down. 🙂
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    25 Jun '16 19:12
    Why do you wrestle in the mud with pigs? Masochism?
  3. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    25 Jun '16 19:24
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Why do you wrestle in the mud with pigs? Masochism?
    Look, I admit I'm dumber than you. What do you mean?
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    25 Jun '16 19:24
    Originally posted by josephw
    Look, I admit I'm dumber than you. What do you mean?
    No, I am dumber! 😠
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    25 Jun '16 19:28
    Originally posted by Seitse
    No, I am dumber! 😠
    No, I'm the dumbest.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    25 Jun '16 19:29
    Originally posted by josephw
    No, I'm the dumbest.
    I BEG TO DIFFER!!! 😠😠😠
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    25 Jun '16 19:35
    Dumb and dumber.
  8. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    25 Jun '16 19:43
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I BEG TO DIFFER!!! 😠😠😠
    Well don't be angry! Ok, you win. You're the dumbest.
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    25 Jun '16 19:44
    Originally posted by josephw
    Well don't be angry! Ok, you win. You're the dumbest.
    Thank you 😀
  10. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    25 Jun '16 19:44
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Dumb and dumber.
    Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the dumbest of them all?
  11. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    25 Jun '16 20:22
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Dumb and dumber.
    Dumber and Dumberer.
  12. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196666
    25 Jun '16 20:53
    Originally posted by josephw
    Well don't be angry! Ok, you win. You're the dumbest.
    it's a draw
    move on
  13. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88270
    26 Jun '16 05:061 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    I'm all for opening a can of worms, stirring up the pot and turning over stones, but I don't enjoy having my character assassinated...
    Do you still think I am an "enemy of God"?
  14. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    26 Jun '16 11:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you still think I am an "enemy of God"?
    CONTEXT CONTEXT CONTEXT

    Jesus knows who are his enemies, and who are His friends. I think after all is done, when we go off into eternity, we will be surprised to see some we thought wouldn't make it, and others we thought would but didn't.

    I don't even know you. I see and read the stuff you post, and I simply react to it, as I see it appears to be, to the best of my ability. I'm not God, so it's not perfect.

    Maybe we can learn something from each other.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10578
    26 Jun '16 13:30
    Originally posted by josephw
    CONTEXT CONTEXT CONTEXT

    Jesus knows who are his enemies, and who are His friends. I think after all is done, when we go off into eternity, we will be surprised to see some we thought wouldn't make it, and others we thought would but didn't.

    I don't even know you. I see and read the stuff you post, and I simply react to it, as I see it appears to be, to ...[text shortened]... f my ability. I'm not God, so it's not perfect.

    Maybe we can learn something from each other.
    Being perfect is so yesterday. These days my sole focus is on world domination.
Back to Top