1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 06:34
    @badradger said
    the kids or the dogs?
    The dogs of course ... the kid's coats are covered with dried egg finger marks.
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 12:43
    I kind of have two mornings, the first starts around 4am, (I don't set an alarm, this happens naturally...) anyway this is my best writing time (novels; I have a writing desk in the bedroom), and goes on, fuelled by caffeine and roll - ups, until the beloved one wakes up around six, when all hope of peace and quiet concentration vanishes into the balmy tropical air. Now the second sleep usually but not always occurs, and I'm hungry by about 7 o'clock anyway, so that's when breakfast happens; wheat - based cereal and fruit, then I'm ready for anything....
    N.B. In defense of my ridiculously early mornings, people wake up early in the tropics, and any shortfall in sleep is made up for in the afternoons, by which time ones' brain has turned to so much cerebral mush, and we are avid proponents of the siesta.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree