1. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 14:131 edit
    @divegeester said
    Gosh.

What did they tell about the attitude toward public house toilet hand sanitisers in other countries?
    I was told by an opponent flying the England flag on this chess site that people are ripping hand sanitisers off the walls in UK public house toilets.He did not say anything about peoples attitudes toward public house toilet hand sanitisers in other countries.On my next move I will ask him to clarify this point but I am fairly certain that he has no information about the attitude toward public house toilet hand sanitisers in other countries.You could try google.
  2. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 14:23
    @biffo-konker said
    I was told that people are ripping hand sanitisers off the walls in UK public house toilets.
    Can't think of anything less likely to be covered in bugs than the casing of a hand sanitizer dispenser from the toilet of a U.K. pub. Maybe I just don't go to the good ones!
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 14:24
    @divegeester said
    It is going to go through 80% of the UK population at least and it will either kill you or you survive with some level of immunity.

It seems that the plan is to control the infection curve so that the country is, relatively speaking, mildly messed up for a longer period rather than brought to a total standstill for a few weeks.

It’s ruined the summer of course but ...[text shortened]... will still be here to get on with life.

Worried about my Mum who is 82, she’s pretty fit though.
    I would be too if my mom hadn't passed at 83...well that would make her 88 now, but fact of the matter is there are been a couple of deaths of two people one a man one a woman in their 30's and 40's....So I guess any age can get it and die.

-VR
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 14:25
    @petewxyz said
    Can't think of anything less likely to be covered in bugs than the casing of a hand sanitizer dispenser from the toilet of a U.K. pub. Maybe I just don't go to the good ones!
    Any washroom in any country is the most dirty room you can be in, and we all have to venture in at one time or other.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree