1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Dec '08 11:51
    If you are unable to book your vacation for early 2009 (a common feedback right now), please click the button that says "2009" below the main menu bar on the site. The 2009 calendar will then be available.
  2. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    28 Dec '08 03:29
    Originally posted by Russ
    If you are unable to book your vacation for early 2009 (a common feedback right now), please click the button that says "2009" below the main menu bar on the site. The 2009 calendar will then be available.
    Hi Russ-

I have no problem getting to my 2009 calendar, I just don't have any days available. I subscribed a few weeks ago and don't have any days for 2008 either. On both my 2008 calendar and 2009 calendar I see the message "0 of 0 days used." I'm assuming this is where I'd see any available balance. When I try to book a couple days just to see what it does I receive a message "Not enough days remaining for proposed vacation."

This has been sent via feedback as well.

Thanks!
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '08 16:432 edits
    Originally posted by Traveling Again
    Hi Russ-

I have no problem getting to my 2009 calendar, I just don't have any days available. I subscribed a few weeks ago and don't have any days for 2008 either. On both my 2008 calendar and 2009 calendar I see the message "0 of 0 days used." I'm assuming this is where I'd see any available balance. When I try to book a couple days just to s remaining for proposed vacation."

This has been sent via feedback as well.

Thanks!
    You get 3 days per month - it doesnt get backdated , it starts from when you subscribe. As there were no full months left in the year when you signed up, you have no vacation days for this year. You should be able to book for next year though.[for which you should have 36 days]

This is how I understand it to work.
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    28 Dec '08 17:18
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    You get 3 days per month - it doesnt get backdated , it starts from when you subscribe. As there were no full months left in the year when you signed up, you have no vacation days for this year. You should be able to book for next year though.[for which you should have 36 days]

This is how I understand it to work.
    Exactly - However, when he tries to book for next year he has 0 days used of 0 days available. needless to say every single subscriber as of today or before should be showing 36 days available for 2009
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Dec '08 22:34
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Exactly - However, when he tries to book for next year he has 0 days used of 0 days available. needless to say every single subscriber as of today or before should be showing 36 days available for 2009
    This will be looked at within 24 hours, and a fix made available if required. I'll post back here tomorrow.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 11:34
    This will be looked at within 24 hours, and a fix made available if required. I'll post back here tomorrow.
    This bug has now been fixed.

The full 36 days should now be available to new users in 2009.
  7. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 14:54
    This bug has now been fixed.

The full 36 days should now be available to new users in 2009.
    Thanks, Russ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree