???

Standard memberGalaxyShield
Help 09 Jan '05 21:49
  1. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 21:49
    I was checking the clan members info today and it said one of my players was playing 2 games when none had started yet. Would this be a glitch or something like that?
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 22:141 edit
    I posted about this before. If they are a member of another clan, then the clan info page total includes the games they are playing for all clans.

Edit: *or so it appeared in the case I saw*

Andy
  3. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 22:35
    Umm...I don't think that's it. I know that if you click on the number it shows all the clan matches being played by that person but the number itself indicates the number that person is playing for you. At least that's what it seems for my clan.
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 22:47
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Umm...I don't think that's it. I know that if you click on the number it shows all the clan matches being played by that person but the number itself indicates the number that person is playing for you. At least that's what it seems for my clan.
    apologies my error - it is beacuse the player concerned is in another clan which is currently playing a clan match against your clan, and they are one of the involved players.

this thread ---> (http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=16559) explains it better (my original post) although it was replied to to say there is no problem. The two games against me for a different clan were causing the player concerned to appear as though they were playing games for my clan when they had only just joined that day and no challenges had been setup.

I let this drop then but still think there is a problem and your case could be another example.

If my theory is right then the affected player for you is' blobby' - who also belongs to the football fever clan, and is currently involved in this clan matchup against your clan: http://www.timeforchess.com/clanchallenge/viewchallenge.php?challengeid=29770

Does that make more sense?
  5. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 22:50
    Yes, that explains everything. Thanks a lot 🙂.

Josh
  6. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 22:53
    No worries 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree