1. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    04 Jan '04 04:29
    with the new timebank system i don't think we need a 3 day minimum any more,

i think 1 and 2 days should be options as well. perhaps with a condition that there is an attached timebank.
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    04 Jan '04 10:04
    YEEEESSSS!!
    I'd like to play 0 days T/O with 40 days timebank!
    th
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Jan '04 12:13
    Yes, this is going to happen soon.

Anyone who chooses to play a 0 day timeout will have to live with sleepless nights if a game drags on.

-Russ
  4. Amsterdam
    Moves
    04 Jan '04 13:03
    Anyone who chooses to play a 0 day timeout will have to live with sleepless nights if a game drags on.
    Yeah...pretty stupid if you ask me, now it's incredibly easy for people who are behind in the game to still win due to a time-out...

Olav
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    14 Jan '04 13:14
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    Yeah...pretty stupid if you ask me, now it's incredibly easy ...
    I don't think that this is stupid: That's the way Kasparov and his freids play chess: they fix two hours for each (here: 40 days) and then they start to move... some advanced timing methods include 2 additional seconds per move (which is NOT equivalent to the T/O, but nearly the same - BTW: This could be an idea for future implementation Russ, no?), so that no one looses in the endgame due to lack of time.

@Russ: will the 1day T/O come?
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree