1. Standard memberLahaina
    Cruel sun
    20°53' N, 156°40' W
    Moves
    17 Jan '06 10:36
    Can the chesswebmaster Russ delete a forum if the words written in it are too bad? (insults, ugly jokes or something like that...)
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    17 Jan '06 11:00
    Did one of your clan mates call your thighs fat in the clan forum? Well too bad. They aren't moderated at all.
  3. Standard memberLahaina
    Cruel sun
    20°53' N, 156°40' W
    Moves
    17 Jan '06 11:16
    it's not about a fat bodypart or in a clan forum... it's just a question about the fact that I want to know if there is a possibility for the web master to delete a forum...
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 Jan '06 11:191 edit
    Originally posted by Lahaina
    Can the chesswebmaster Russ delete a forum if the words written in it are too bad? (insults, ugly jokes or something like that...)
    It's the moderators' job, if they consider it offensive blah blah blah they can remove the thread/post/person forthwith with no further notice or explanation.😠:'(

edit; if you see something you don't like you can "alert" them with a link....dunno where it is cos us mere non sub serfs don't have them apparently.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    17 Jan '06 11:24
    Originally posted by Lahaina
    it's not about a fat bodypart or in a clan forum... it's just a question about the fact that I want to know if there is a possibility for the web master to delete a forum...
    Learn the difference between forum, thread and post. You made this thread. It is in the help forum. I have made two posts in your thread.

I assume you mean thread instead of forum. Yes the Mods can delete a thread.
  6. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 02:43
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Learn the difference between forum, thread and post. You made this thread. It is in the help forum. I have made two posts in your thread.

I assume you mean thread instead of forum. Yes the Mods can delete a thread.
    Russ can also create and delete forums - and has done so in the past.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree