1. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    20 Apr '04 09:09
    I'm brand new to this site and so far, from what I've seen, it is terrific. There is one minor annoyance, and that is with the way moves are highlighted on the board. Rather than change the entire square green, would it be at all feasable to instead have, say, a red outline around the square? It would just be a lot less distracting, and a lot less pleasing on the eyes. Also, am option to turn the highlighter on or off might be a good idea.
  2. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    20 Apr '04 09:43
    "and a lot less pleasing on the eyes."
    Lol...this should say "a lot more easy on the eyes"
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    20 Apr '04 11:35
    I'd wellcome a change of the highlighting as well as the colors do hide the color of the square. and sometimes it's much easier to think when you see directly the color of all squares (bishops!!)
    th
  4. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 02:10
    Just bumping this back up to the top...although i admit it is a minor issue compared with some other matters, I think it still deserves some attention. What say you, Russ?
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 10:50
    This has never come up before, but I can understand why it might be an annoyance. Anyone else care to input no this?

-Russ
  6. Leominster, MA
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 17:30
    I don't mind the green ....
    I hit the Analyze board link when I look long term at positions, and move pieces .. no green there.
    Cheers
  7. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 20:55
    I don't mind the light green at all - in fact I like it a lot - the idea of a red outline doesn't sound nice at all. Perhaps the colours of the board could be customable, but I doubt that it's something that many people would worry about.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree