About my subscription.

About my subscription.

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SL

Moves
03 Jul 05

I have subscribed to Redhotpawn June of last year. It is now early July. Why has my subscription not ended? I remember signing up for a whole year. I thought my subscription will end automatically. Do I have to do something to end it? I hope RHP has not automatically signed me up for another year. If they did they should have sent me an email or something to inform me of this.

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
03 Jul 05

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Force of Nature

The Bathroom

Moves
03 Jul 05

Originally posted by Stephen Liu
I have subscribed to Redhotpawn June of last year. It is now early July. Why has my subscription not ended? I remember signing up for a whole year. I thought my subscription will end automatically. Do I have to do something to end it? I hope RHP has not automatically signed me up for another year. If they did they should have sent me an email or something to inform me of this.
After your one year of subscription is up, you get a one month "grace period" in which you can re-subscribe. After the one month is over, your subscription will subsequently end.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
03 Jul 05

Originally posted by Wildfire
After your one year of subscription is up, you get a one month "grace period" in which you can re-subscribe. After the one month is over, your subscription will subsequently end.
That's not right.

A week or so before your sub ends, you'll get an email telling u that u will be automatically charged for another year, if you don't reply saying that u want to cancel your sub. Then, when u get recharged, you'll get a confirmation email as a receipt for the transaction.

Send Feedback to Russ if you are concerned. Also check that the email address that u've entered is correct, and if so check your spam folder.

D

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
03 Jul 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Wildfire
You're not a "know-it-all" yet. It's far too soon.

Edit: Having doubts already, I wonder?

Force of Nature

The Bathroom

Moves
03 Jul 05

Originally posted by Bowmann
It's never "far too soon" for anything, my anatomically incorrect friend.

a
Enola Straight

mouse mouse mouse

Moves
03 Jul 05

Edit: Having doubts already, I wonder?
Hey Bowmann, didn't you say that you'd subscribe when "Wilifred" did. He just did. It's not that I thought you were a man of your word, but still...

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
03 Jul 05
2 edits

Originally posted by ark13
Hey Bowmann, didn't you say that you'd subscribe when "Wilifred" did. He just did. It's not that I thought you were a man of your word, but still...
'Fraid you're a bit behind the times, Nark. That question's already been answered.

(I suspect you're too lazy to go and find it and that you'll be back soon to prod me again.)

Edit: lol ('Wilifred'😉

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateâ„¢

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
04 Jul 05

'Fraid you're a bit behind the times, Nark. That question's already been answered.

(I suspect you're too lazy to go and find it and that you'll be back soon to prod me again.)

Edit: lol ('Wilifred'😉
Come on AnnWomb, we could all do with a good laugh. Lets hear your pathetic excuse about why you didn't sign up when you said you would!

SL

Moves
04 Jul 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak
That's not right.

A week or so before your sub ends, you'll get an email telling u that u will be automatically charged for another year, if you don't reply saying that u want to cancel your sub. Then, when u get recharged, you'll get a confirmation email as a receipt for the transaction.

Send Feedback to Russ if you are concerned. Also check that the email address that u've entered is correct, and if so check your spam folder.

D
Well, I certainly didn't get an email. What am I supposed to do now. It's not my fault that I didn't get an email. I really thought my subscription would end automatically.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
04 Jul 05

Originally posted by Stephen Liu
Well, I certainly didn't get an email. What am I supposed to do now. It's not my fault that I didn't get an email. I really thought my subscription would end automatically.
From my initial reply...

"Send Feedback to Russ if you are concerned."

D

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
05 Jul 05

The subscription did renew. It is possible that you no longer use the email address supplied when the order was placed, otherwise you should have received the notifications.

I will message you the details.

-Russ