Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 03 Jul '05 17:19
    I have subscribed to Redhotpawn June of last year. It is now early July. Why has my subscription not ended? I remember signing up for a whole year. I thought my subscription will end automatically. Do I have to do something to end it? I hope RHP has not automatically signed me up for another year. If they did they should have sent me an email or something to inform me of this.
  2. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    03 Jul '05 19:34
    Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
  3. Standard member Wildfire
    Force of Nature
    03 Jul '05 20:17
    Originally posted by Stephen Liu
    I have subscribed to Redhotpawn June of last year. It is now early July. Why has my subscription not ended? I remember signing up for a whole year. I thought my subscription will end automatically. Do I have to do something to end it? I hope RHP has not automatically signed me up for another year. If they did they should have sent me an email or something to inform me of this.
    After your one year of subscription is up, you get a one month "grace period" in which you can re-subscribe. After the one month is over, your subscription will subsequently end.
  4. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    03 Jul '05 20:20
    Originally posted by Wildfire
    After your one year of subscription is up, you get a one month "grace period" in which you can re-subscribe. After the one month is over, your subscription will subsequently end.
    That's not right.

    A week or so before your sub ends, you'll get an email telling u that u will be automatically charged for another year, if you don't reply saying that u want to cancel your sub. Then, when u get recharged, you'll get a confirmation email as a receipt for the transaction.

    Send Feedback to Russ if you are concerned. Also check that the email address that u've entered is correct, and if so check your spam folder.

    D
  5. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    03 Jul '05 20:22 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Wildfire
    After your one year of subscription is up, you get a one month "grace period" in which you can re-subscribe. After the one month is over, your subscription will subsequently end.
    You're not a "know-it-all" yet. It's far too soon.


    Edit: Having doubts already, I wonder?
  6. Standard member Wildfire
    Force of Nature
    03 Jul '05 20:23
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    You're not a "know-it-all" yet. It's far too soon.
    It's never "far too soon" for anything, my anatomically incorrect friend.
  7. Standard member ark13
    Enola Straight
    03 Jul '05 21:52
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    You're not a "know-it-all" yet. It's far too soon.


    Edit: Having doubts already, I wonder?
    Hey Bowmann, didn't you say that you'd subscribe when "Wilifred" did. He just did. It's not that I thought you were a man of your word, but still...
  8. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    03 Jul '05 22:30 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by ark13
    Hey Bowmann, didn't you say that you'd subscribe when "Wilifred" did. He just did. It's not that I thought you were a man of your word, but still...
    'Fraid you're a bit behind the times, Nark. That question's already been answered.


    (I suspect you're too lazy to go and find it and that you'll be back soon to prod me again.)


    Edit: lol ('Wilifred'
  9. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    04 Jul '05 15:41
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    'Fraid you're a bit behind the times, Nark. That question's already been answered.


    (I suspect you're too lazy to go and find it and that you'll be back soon to prod me again.)


    Edit: lol ('Wilifred'
    Come on AnnWomb, we could all do with a good laugh. Lets hear your pathetic excuse about why you didn't sign up when you said you would!
  10. 04 Jul '05 16:41
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    That's not right.

    A week or so before your sub ends, you'll get an email telling u that u will be automatically charged for another year, if you don't reply saying that u want to cancel your sub. Then, when u get recharged, you'll get a confirmation email as a receipt for the transaction.

    Send Feedback to Russ if you are concerned. Also check that the email address that u've entered is correct, and if so check your spam folder.

    D
    Well, I certainly didn't get an email. What am I supposed to do now. It's not my fault that I didn't get an email. I really thought my subscription would end automatically.
  11. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    04 Jul '05 16:46
    Originally posted by Stephen Liu
    Well, I certainly didn't get an email. What am I supposed to do now. It's not my fault that I didn't get an email. I really thought my subscription would end automatically.
    From my initial reply...

    "Send Feedback to Russ if you are concerned."

    D
  12. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    05 Jul '05 09:33
    The subscription did renew. It is possible that you no longer use the email address supplied when the order was placed, otherwise you should have received the notifications.

    I will message you the details.

    -Russ