1. Red Hot Rebels Clan
    Moves
    21 Feb '03 19:53
    I'm haveing trouble getting to certain areas in RHP. At first it was the tournaments only. Now it has gone to the archives. Computer locks up. Someone told me here that my cable system doesn't like this site. Well thats too bad, I do. Anyone got any ideas?
  2. Joined
    13 Nov '02
    Moves
    22 Feb '03 07:33
    Originally posted by lionel
    I'm haveing trouble getting to certain areas in RHP. At first it was the tournaments only. Now it has gone to the archives. Computer locks up. Someone told me here that my cable system doesn't like this site. Well thats too bad, I do. Anyone got any ideas?
    What OS (and version) are you running?
    What browser do you use?
    Does 'lock up' include the mouse not working? And the Caps Lock key?

Without further info, I can only suggest trying another browser. Russ proudly supports 4 web browsers. See front page of RHP.
  3. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    22 Feb '03 08:57
    My browser works fine, but is there anywhere on the site that lists what is reccommended? Maybe I just missed it, but I can't find anything. I think a definitive list might help people like lionel. 🙂
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    22 Feb '03 09:58
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    My browser works fine, but is there anywhere on the site that lists what is reccommended? Maybe I just missed it, but I can't find anything. I think a definitive list might help people like lionel. 🙂
    There is a list of browsers that have been tested at the bottom of the home page.

regards, Marc
  5. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    22 Feb '03 10:27
    Thanks for pointing it out, and my apologies for my unobservant self. RHP is so well thought out, I figured I must be missing it. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree