1. SubscriberCroc
    Happy Snappies Clan!
    Everglades
    Moves
    14 May '04 15:27
    hi guys,

Dont know if this has been covered before, but thought i would ask anyway. Is it possible when starting a new game to add something so you can start more than one at a time. I frequently add 5 or 6 games at once and wondered rather than having to keep going in and starting New Games if you could add something so you could create more games with the same specification.

Be interested in your thoughts.

Thanks,

Croc 😀😀😀😀
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 May '04 16:10
    Originally posted by Croc
    hi guys,

Dont know if this has been covered before, but thought i would ask anyway. Is it possible when starting a new game to add something so you can start more than one at a time. I frequently add 5 or 6 games at once and wondered rather than having to keep going in and starting New Games if you could add something so you could create more games with the same specification.

Be interested in your thoughts.

Thanks,

Croc 😀😀😀😀
    From what I understand you can just click the button a few times to make same offer over and over....

I've never done it, but I am sure that is how The Cat does it.

RIght?

P-
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 May '04 16:33
    Not any more! I made a change that stopped that button being clicked multiple times in quick succession. (I had a good reason for this.)

-Russ
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 May '04 16:45
    Originally posted by Russ
    Not any more! I made a change that stopped that button being clicked multiple times in quick succession. (I had a good reason for this.)

-Russ
    cool beans... I think I know why...

How can map players post a bunch of games now?

P-
  5. Amsterdam
    Moves
    14 May '04 19:26
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    cool beans... I think I know why...

How can map players post a bunch of games now?

P-
    Freezing Beans, I think I know why too! 😛

It's a bit annoying though, because when you want to challenge a person several times (somebody like Yashin...😛), you have to go to the page over and over again... but I guess it was the only thing for Russ to do... 🙂

Olav
  6. Hendersonville, NC
    Moves
    15 May '04 07:44
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    From what I understand you can just click the button a few times to make same offer over and over....

I've never done it, but I am sure that is how The Cat does it.

RIght?

P-
    I just click the back button after I've created a new one and click the button again.

~Cheshire Cat 😀

P.S. Opera keeps the same settings checked when you hit back....makes it easier.
  7. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 May '04 17:45
    Try joining a few clans and playing in the tournaments! I haven't needed to create a new game since February and I'm playing a steady 100 odd games at a time. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree