1. Zeist, Holland
    Moves
    10 Jun '04 08:43
    I wanted to ask whether it is possible to add the year to all dates on the site, instead of only on the profile page (last moved). Since RHP exists now for some years, it is unclear especially in the clan pages who was in the clan earlier than others because the year is not mentioned. Also when I sort my archives page for something other than 'last move', it is not clear in what year that was.
  2. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    10 Jun '04 09:361 edit
    Its sad when a last moved date needs a year isn't it?

[edit: that was an agreement there 'piderman. Alas I've then gone off-topic quite rediculously. Bad me.]

The clan system is probably due a spring clean to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

Would it be a plan for clans to be sortable by "last move" (obviously, clan game move) so that inactive clans are taken out of the picture?

It might be a better plan to (once every month) do some tests on the clans to see which are active:

Consider "Archiving" clans that have not moved in a clan game for 3 months (much like archiving games): take them off the main clan page and onto a special "Archived clan" page. Reset their recuiting staus to 'not recuiting' and RHP message their leader if that changed the recuiting status so they can change it back if they are just having trouble getting members.

Perhaps allow any clan member to 'mutiny' and replace the current clan leader with themselves whenever a clan is in the archive. T'would be cool to have a mutiny button after all: skulls and crossbones always go down well!

Also consider resetting the status of individual clan members who haven't made a move onsite in the last 6 months to "inactive". And for those who have been booted from the site: remove them (I think there's at least one who's clan leader hasn't spotted their member is no longer here).

3. Zeist, Holland
    Moves
    10 Jun '04 11:22
    I think that by 'last clan move', you mean that the leader has made a challenge, or accepted one. In that case, it would indeed be a good idea. Especially the mutiny thing. Quite annoying when you are in a clan that does nothing. There are even some that do not accept challenges or new members, and have only one memeber at present. I ask myself then: "Why do you create the clan in the first place?"

O, and there is no need for the apostrophy in my name, Toe. No spiders here...
  4. Zeist, Holland
    Moves
    11 Jun '04 08:58
    bump 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree