Advice needed

Donationondier
Help 09 Mar '04 09:44
  1. Joined
    24 Jun '02
    Moves
    09 Mar '04 09:44
    I have recently been handed a clan match by my clan leader of the PC clan of which I find my opponents record quite baffling. It seems that for the first 70% of his games he played like a beginner and tended to loose more than he won and recorded many losses against players that are still around 1200 now if not below. The last 30 % of his games however show almost no losses and his rating has leapfrogged to the low 1500's and sure to be going up. This type of dramatic overnight inprovement is just not possible. I would love to delete this challenge as I am sure something very dodgy is going on. Unfortunately their is nothing to be done as clan challenges can't be deleted ( as far as I know ) even though I have only made one move. Is there any way to get out of this. Any advice is welcome?

Regards,
    Ondier
  2. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    09 Mar '04 11:46
    Originally posted by ondier
    I have recently been handed a clan match by my clan leader of the PC clan of which I find my opponents record quite baffling. It seems that for the first 70% of his games he played like a beginner and tended to loose more than he won and recorded many losses against players that are still around 1200 now if not below. The last 30 % of his games however show a ...[text shortened]... y made one move. Is there any way to get out of this. Any advice is welcome?

Regards,
    Ondier
    Sure!Beat him/her 😀

Since it is a clan game I think you have no other option than to play or resign.Maybe your clan will understand a resignation when you explain things....

Good luck!
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    09 Mar '04 12:08
    Originally posted by ondier
    I have recently been handed a clan match by my clan leader of the PC clan of which I find my opponents record quite baffling. It seems that for the first 70% of his games he played like a beginner and tended to loose more than he won and recorded many losses against players that are still around 1200 now if not below. The last 30 % of his games however show a ...[text shortened]... y made one move. Is there any way to get out of this. Any advice is welcome?

Regards,
    Ondier
    That's what you get for playing in an inferior clan. 😉
  4. Joined
    24 Jun '02
    Moves
    09 Mar '04 14:05
    touche

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree