After Your Subscription Ends...

After Your Subscription Ends...

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
24 Jun 07

Are you allowed to play out your existing games over your six game limit? Are you allowed to finish tournaments/clan games that are in progress? My subscription is not due to "expire" soon, but I was just curious.

DS

Moves
24 Jun 07
1 edit

You can finish them off - that's why you see non-subs with 200 games in progress sometimes.

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
28 Jun 07

What about a scenario like this:

You enter a duel tournament on August 1.

You win both games by September 1, meaning that you would move on to the next round.

Your subscription exspires November 1, but the games from the first round are not finished until December 1.

Will you be allowed to take on the new incoming tourneys even though your subscription is up?

DMM

USA

Moves
28 Jun 07

Whatever you want to happen will, if you believe it will.πŸ˜•

DS

Moves
28 Jun 07
2 edits

Originally posted by wittywonka

You win both games by September 1, meaning that you would move on to the next round.

Your subscription exspires November 1, but the games from the first round are not finished until December 1.

Will you be allowed to take on the new incoming tourneys even though your subscription is up?
I'm not qualified to answer that - you should ask my pal Phlabibit. 😏

Or Regneark. πŸ˜€

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
28 Jun 07

Originally posted by wittywonka

Yes, you play out the rest of the rounds in the Tournament.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
28 Jun 07

You can play out all tournaments - until the final round if need be.

This is one of the reasons the monthly sub was scrapped. Some people would subscribe, enter loads of tournaments, then cancel the next month. Creating lots of admin, and abusing the system.

-Russ

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
30 Jun 07

Originally posted by Russ
You can play out all tournaments - until the final round if need be.

This is one of the reasons the monthly sub was scrapped. Some people would subscribe, enter loads of tournaments, then cancel the next month. Creating lots of admin, and abusing the system.

-Russ
Alright, thanks for clarifying. πŸ™‚