1. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    26 Jan '04 22:29
    I hate to be the repetitive guy but do someone knows when this damned T/O claim option will be reintroduced?
  2. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    26 Jan '04 22:35
    I hate to be repetitive too, but the Cult of Maths congratulates anyone who posts at 17:29 EST.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Jan '04 22:41
    Sorry guys, a few people are still having problems since the server migration. I want to leave it until tomorrow AM GMT before reactivating it now. I don't want to penalise anyone until everything is back to normal- so please just be patient for a little longer.

-Russ
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    27 Jan '04 02:33
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    I hate to be repetitive too, but the Cult of Maths congratulates anyone who posts at 17:29 EST.
    Alright, I'll bite...what is the obsession with 17:29 EST?
  5. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    27 Jan '04 02:42
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Alright, I'll bite...what is the obsession with 17:29 EST?
    It is the smallest number expressible as the sum of two cubes in two different ways.
  6. Joined
    24 Feb '03
    Moves
    27 Jan '04 12:45
    Originally posted by bbarr
    It is the smallest number expressible as the sum of two cubes in two different ways.
    Said Ramanajan, in smalltalk about a cab number, from his deathbed. He sent his mathematical work to Oxford and the opinion was that his equations must be true because no-one would have the imagination to think them up if they werent

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree