1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Mar '10 03:57
    Other than my other two complaints ,I've also observed, (for about the same length of time as the other problems), that when I leave my arrow on a country's flag , the name of the country doesn't come up. So please dont be surprised if I ask where you come from if I happen to play you🙂
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    23 Mar '10 07:50
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Other than my other two complaints ,I've also observed, (for about the same length of time as the other problems), that when I leave my arrow on a country's flag , the name of the country doesn't come up. So please dont be surprised if I ask where you come from if I happen to play you🙂
    That's another javascript pop-up window that's not working for you.

Do you get the problems if you use another computer? If not I would check your pop-up blocker settings in IE and on any anti-virus software you're running to make sure parts of RHP aren't being blocked.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Mar '10 01:12
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    That's another javascript pop-up window that's not working for you.

Do you get the problems if you use another computer? If not I would check your pop-up blocker settings in IE and on any anti-virus software you're running to make sure parts of RHP aren't being blocked.
    Thanks DS. I'll check on another pc and get back to ya! (Nice avatar,btw)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree