1. Joined
    15 Jan '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 22:59
    i am having trouble with the analyse board feature and was wondering if this was a computer problem on my side or a system problem. basically, the feature operates so slowly that it is not possible to use anymore. it used to scroll immediately from move to move but now the board takes ages to load for each move and i am no longer able to review my current games.
  2. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 23:46
    Originally posted by foamrus
    i am having trouble with the analyse board feature and was wondering if this was a computer problem on my side or a system problem. basically, the feature operates so slowly that it is not possible to use anymore. it used to scroll immediately from move to move but now the board takes ages to load for each move and i am no longer able to review my current games.
    It's most likely a problem stemming from your system, because I have no troubles with it.
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 01:33
    You probably have a problem with your cache settings.

Probably set to "Download everytime" If you have this set, every image on that analyze board has to be downloaded every move you make on the board.

Check into that.

--tmetzler
  4. Joined
    15 Jan '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 10:19
    Originally posted by tmetzler
    You probably have a problem with your cache settings.

Probably set to "Download everytime" If you have this set, every image on that analyze board has to be downloaded every move you make on the board.

Check into that.

--tmetzler
    thanks for the info. where do i find that setting?
  5. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 00:36
    Originally posted by foamrus
    thanks for the info. where do i find that setting?
    If you are using Internet Explorer.

Go to in your Menu Bar:
    Tool-->Internet Options
    In the middle of the screen you will see "Temporary Internet Files", click the "Settings Button".
    If the "Every visit to the the page" option is clicked, that is probably your problem.
    You should select the "Automatically" option and click "OK"

I would then recommend closing internet explorer and restarting it after that.

Hope that helps.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree