1. Joined
    18 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Nov '03 04:12
    any chance of adding the ability to do analysis on public games, as well as on our own?
  2. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    23 Nov '03 09:17
    Originally posted by spaniel
    any chance of adding the ability to do analysis on public games, as well as on our own?
    When you look at a public game you can actually move the pieces around! I only found theis out by accident 🙂
  3. Joined
    18 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Nov '03 10:53
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    When you look at a public game you can actually move the pieces around! I only found theis out by accident 🙂
    ok thx, problem solved
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Nov '03 10:56
    Truth be told, I coded it this way by accident too! (I found out I could move them the same way you did 😳 ) Without going in to the detail, the same code is used for the game history and analysis page - hence the similar behaviour.

-Russ
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    23 Nov '03 13:031 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    Truth be told, I coded it this way by accident too! (I found out I could move them the same way you did 😳 ) Without going in to the detail, the same code is used for the game history and analysis page - hence the similar behaviour.

-Russ
    Hey Russ, I heard a rumor that this became a chess site by accident, simply because you and Chris mis-spelled the site name and ended up with 'red hot pawn' instead.

You decided to look up pawn in your dictionary, and the rest is history!

Marc 😲
  6. Spokane, WA
    Moves
    23 Nov '03 15:46
    *Laughing hysterically*

Good one Marc!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree