analyze board

Standard memberrjr
Help 26 Apr '06 14:23
  1. Joined
    09 Sep '04
    Moves
    26 Apr '06 14:23
    Anyone have any information on why the analyze board feature would stop working. Mine has not worked for months. Maybe it is my computer. Any help is appreciated.
  2. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    26 Apr '06 17:12
    Originally posted by rjr
    Anyone have any information on why the analyze board feature would stop working. Mine has not worked for months. Maybe it is my computer. Any help is appreciated.
    The new board code is heavily dependent on Javascript. Make sure that you have it enabled in your browser. Also, check to see if any errors are being thrown by the code. If you are using Firefox, you would go to 'Tools' -> 'JavaScript Console'.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Apr '06 19:443 edits
    Try clearing your browser's cache.

-Russ
  4. In your face
    Moves
    26 Apr '06 20:16
    I have had problems with the 'analyse board' feature since Russ revamped it a couple of months ago. Sometimes it works fine, but other times it jams and the board moves can't be moved foreward and backwards a move at a time, but the feature to take the game to the start and finish of game still work. Bizarre. 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree