<Images>?

<Images>?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
22 Mar 04

Can we display images in the threads? If so, how?

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
22 Mar 04

Originally posted by marinakatomb
Can we display images in the threads? If so, how?
you cannot.
I think Russ is not allowing us to do so for security and legal reasons. :'(
th

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
22 Mar 04

It would be nice to do this, but, unfortunately, it is just too risky. We have had some idiots before posting links to internet filth (and I'm talking real sicko stuff here) - imagine what they would have done if they had been able to insert an image?

-Russ

Moves
24 Mar 04

Originally posted by Russ
It would be nice to do this, but, unfortunately, it is just too risky. We have had some idiots before posting links to internet filth (and I'm talking real sicko stuff here) - imagine what they would have done if they had been able to insert an image?

-Russ
Perhaps you could let paid up subscribers post html links and images? This would be a nice perk - and a subscriber can be easily penalised for posting filth.

U

Steelers Country

Moves
26 Mar 04

Originally posted by iamatiger
Perhaps you could let paid up subscribers post html links and images? This would be a nice perk - and a subscriber can be easily penalised for posting filth.
I think thiats a good idea, noone who is a paying member will want to wast there membership for posting 'bad' pictures so if its only for members i dont think it will go wrong.

U

Steelers Country

Moves
28 Mar 04

bump🙂