1. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    17 May '11 13:03
    I have sent feedback

... just wondered if anyone else had had problems with the "annotate this game" option linking to the wrong game, or a list of unknown, and unwanted (yes I know - cruel isn't it) games in their list of unpublished annotations, begging perhaps, for attention?

I know only a few use this feature which is found under the community tab above and then unpublished annotations is a tab option on the index page that appears...
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 May '11 14:42
    Originally posted by Ragwort
    I have sent feedback

... just wondered if anyone else had had problems with the "annotate this game" option linking to the wrong game, or a list of unknown, and unwanted (yes I know - cruel isn't it) games in their list of unpublished annotations, begging perhaps, for attention?

I know only a few use this feature which is found under the community tab above and then unpublished annotations is a tab option on the index page that appears...
    This has now been fixed. Sorry about that.

This was a similar issue to the recent ladder problem we had, and should have been detected then. Slap on the wrist for us.

😳
  3. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    19 May '11 16:48
    Tested and seems to be working again.

Excellent - thanks Russ!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree