Another wish.

Standard memberNemesio
Help 23 Dec '02 16:52
  1. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    23 Dec '02 16:52
    We have two tool bars, one with icons, one without. Sometimes the options in the top are
    duplicated by the bottom, to the exclusion of others not present in either (for example, I can't
    get to forums straight from a game in progress, but I can get to your games by both top and
    bottom). I think it would be more practical to have no duplication so that most if not all options
    are available from any screen.
  2. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    23 Dec '02 17:14
    I agree and some of the options are not available from the game screen, for example the new game option.
    If some of the dublications were deleted and more options were added, I don't hitnk it would increase the "pressure" on the server.

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck
  3. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    23 Dec '02 17:32
    I am not really familiar with site construction on this level, so it's hard for me to say, but it seems that it would decrease bandwidth if duplications were replaced with other options; as it is, I would think people would have to load an irrelevant page in order to get the option they want. Right?

Dunno.

Nemesio
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Dec '02 18:28
    This has never come up before, so a coincidence that one of my current tasks is to redesign the top 1/3rd of the screen. The duplication will go, as will the icons in their current form. Expect some interesting changes.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree