1. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 23:41
    Hello,
    If I understand correctly, two people who have made one half move more than 3 pairs of moves cannot DELete a game, but can ARChive a game? How does a person ARChive a current game so that it no longer runs the course of timing out the players? There is one game I want to cancel since my opponent and I agree to cancel the game and start over.

KingOnPoint
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 23:48
    Going games cannot be stopped without calling a draw or a win to one or both of the players, and cannot be deleted after three moves. You can decide to leave the game as it is, unfinished, but that will take one seat of the maximum of six you can play as a non-sub for all eternity.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 00:051 edit
    When black completes the second move, there is no longer an option to delete the game.

When you archive a game, all you are doing is moving it to a different folder. If it is an active game, it is still active and the time controls are still running.

You and your opponent can offer and accept a draw if you want to end a game, if deleting is no longer an option.

hope that helps.
    Marc

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree