Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 12 Dec '03 16:37
    After my computer went for repair it will no longer log straight in when I go to the RHP site.I have to keep entering my e mail address. (pain in the a*se)
    Is there any way I can correct this ? as it means less time on the site!
    Chris
  2. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    12 Dec '03 17:11
    you have to allow your browser to save cookies, no?
    th
  3. 12 Dec '03 18:16
    Thanks th,but would it be possible for RHP to send me another cookie?
    Chris
  4. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    12 Dec '03 19:43
    Originally posted by chrisandshareen
    Chris
    After a repair it is most likely that ALL your internet settings/options will be on the default value. Depending on ur OS (IE7 here) you will have to edit this from Desktop>Settings>Internet options. The RHP auto updates the cookies every time u load a page but only if it is allowed in your privacy/security settings.
    Hope this helps

skeeter
  5. 13 Dec '03 19:18
    Originally posted by skeeter
    After a repair it is most likely that ALL your internet settings/options will be on the default value. Depending on ur OS (IE7 here) you will have to edit this from Desktop>Settings>Internet options. The RHP auto updates the cookies every time u load a page but only if it is allowed in your privacy/security settings.
    Hope this helps

skeeter
    Since last post ,problem seems to have rectified itself
    Skeeter I think you were right
    Thanks for replys,Chris
  6. Standard member gotti2000
    The winemaker
    14 Dec '03 11:29
    Originally posted by chrisandshareen
    Chris
    Yeah, I'd like like to have some cookies, too ;-)
  7. 15 Dec '03 13:47
    Mozilla has a nice feature, called "Password Manager", that detects when you are filling a form with a "Password" field, and asks if you want it to remember the values of it (these can be protected with a master password). In case "Password Manager" doesn't works, you still have the "Form Manager", that do the same for ordinary forms. And Time for Chess (www.timeforchess.com) works well with Mozilla.