1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    01 Sep '11 17:54
    I know tournament games automatically time out after a while, but what about clan games?
    Are they also subject to automatic timeouts?
    I don't usually bother taking skulls but do I need to change my policy for clan games?
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    01 Sep '11 18:411 edit
    Originally posted by venda
    I know tournament games automatically time out after a while, but what about clan games?
    Are they also subject to automatic timeouts?
    I don't usually bother taking skulls but do I need to change my policy for clan games?
    You should know that one Dave, I believe one of ours was concluded in such a manner 🙂
    Yes, they all are, challenges, leagues, tournaments...but open invites and player to player challenges will otherwise sit until 'disturbed' by either party.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    01 Sep '11 19:30
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    You should know that one Dave, I believe one of ours was concluded in such a manner 🙂
    Yes, they all are, challenges, leagues, tournaments...but open invites and player to player challenges will otherwise sit until 'disturbed' by either party.
    Ta dean
    I'd forgot about that.
    I thought you'd resigned and it was a while ago after all!!
    I've had a skull up in a clan game for more than the "2 days grace period" quoted in the tournament help so it made me wonder

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree