1. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    18 Feb '05 21:35
    How do you add an avatar or a profile picture?
  2. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    18 Feb '05 21:41
    Oh and by the way, I am a subscriber so you don't need to tell me that I can't do it unless I'm a subsciber.
  3. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    18 Feb '05 22:01
    Avatar: Under My Settings - forum settings. There is a spot to paste a URL to a pic that fits the requirements ie.. correct pixel size.. It has to be exactly 50 by 50 pixels. Most likely you will need to find a pic.. edit it so it matches those dimensions ( I just use MS Paint).. and put it somewhere you can host files on the internet).
    For the profile - same logic.. except the phot has to be 100 x 150 pixels, and this is set under My Settings - Profile Settings
    MIODude
  4. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    18 Feb '05 22:06
    sounds like too much trouble, but thanks anyway. Where would I find a spot to post it on the internet?
  5. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    18 Feb '05 22:55
    I have my own website I get through my internet provider.. Many ISP's give their users 5mb, or maybe 10-20mb.. I just put the pcitures there
  6. Standard membergameover9
    11 games waiting
    far from u I hope
    Moves
    18 Feb '05 23:161 edit
    It's not as complicated as it sounds. As long as your picure is fairly square, one of these things should work:

If the picure is on the internet just drag it to your address bar and you should end up with it on a page by it's self. Then just copy and paste it onto my settings<my forum settings.

Or drag the picure to your desktop then go to imageshack.us to host it. Copy and paste the link marked, "Here is your direct link" onto my settings<my forum settings in the designated place.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree