Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N
Celtic Worryer

Crofton Park, London

Moves
19 Aug 04

Couldn't RHP have an avatar database where users could leave pictures or use pictures put in their by Russ for their forum image.

That way there would be no problems with avatars which need a password to be accessed.

People might end up with the same avatars but would that matter that much. I may not be able to keep my avatar because i went onto google and found it on a website and that website could go down or be taken off the internet by the owner or the picture could be moved or deleted. If all avatars were transfered to RHP then the pictures would always be there.

I don't know what sort of strain that would put on the servers or databases so i'm sorry if this idea seems a little stuipid.:🙂

N
Cannabist

's-Gravenhage

Moves
19 Aug 04

I think its a good idea. I don't have any idea how much "space" it will require to put those avatars up.

But if you are worried about losing your own, I could host it for you.

N
Celtic Worryer

Crofton Park, London

Moves
19 Aug 04

How would you do that?

N
Cannabist

's-Gravenhage

Moves
19 Aug 04

I guess you have saved the picture to your harddrive. If not .. do it now.

Send the picture to my email address. I will put in on my private website and send you the link. When you use the link in the settings ... plop ... the avatar appears. It will stay there as long as you wish; or till I stop paying the bill. 😏

N
Celtic Worryer

Crofton Park, London

Moves
19 Aug 04

What is your e-mail address?

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
19 Aug 04

Originally posted by NathanMarch
What is your e-mail address?
I don't know, and you won't find it there, but: just read it...
http://p214.ezboard.com/ftheduneclanchesssite13538frm14.showMessage?topicID=1.topic
th

N
Cannabist

's-Gravenhage

Moves
19 Aug 04

Originally posted by thire
I don't know, and you won't find it there, but: just read it...
http://p214.ezboard.com/ftheduneclanchesssite13538frm14.showMessage?topicID=1.topic
th
Thanks for the advertizement ... 😏

I have send Nathan my email 😉